Back at it

Probuk

Hi chaps, well 2 months out of the game due to surgery and lastnight i took out the HW100 .177ks tooled up with its tactical light and blue filter and managed 7 rats and a rabbit from one of my permissions. Went out again this evening and shot another 7 rats. Got to say, Iv missed it a tad to say the least. You cant beat a cold fresh breezy walk around an old farm with the air rifle, then coming home smelling of farm shit... Loved every minute of it.

Atb

Marty :thumbs:

Hi chaps, well 2 months out of the game due to surgery.

Atb

Marty :thumbs:

Well done mate :thumbs: , know the feeling only too well, the medico's spent a fair bit of time and a few ops putting me back together a few years back, adding enough titainium and metal screws to repair an Apache helicopter. Its still not easy getting out, but I make sure I do take my HW100 for a walk (well a hobble in my case :whistling: ) round our permissions as often as possible. You never realise what you have until you can't do it anymore. Bet it felt really good to be out in the fields and round the farm again, you had a few good results as well. All the best for the future Marty, hope things carry on as successfully as your first outings :D .

Ah 'tis nice to see you back sir. Now you have got to keep the exercise up, the rats have enjoyed lead free breeding whilst you have been under the knife, time to make them pay...

:laugh: Yes you could say that lol, I went out again last evening & manged 14. I can safley say that a few tasted lead last evening.

I enjoy ratting but cant stand the things near me..If there any closer to me than 15 yards i get nervouse..VERY NERVOUSE. There was a few moments lastnight where i thought the old ticker was about to pack up on me, Hair raising to say the least.

Does any one else have these moments, or am I the only pussy on here when it come to these horrible little critters :D

Cheers again chaps.