Getting a new name out there. Have a look.

This is a website started by a wild fowling friend of mine. Just helping to get his name out there. He's been photographing wildlife for years and the few times that he's been out with me the photos he takes are amazing.

Field To Frame is a Northern Ireland based field sports and rural photography service established and run by Matthew Scott. With an array of awards and contributions, experience within the professional industry and a bachelor of arts Matthew certainly has the qualifications and ability for his chosen field of photography. If you would like to capture the excitement, adrenaline or peacefulness of your adventure, event or whatever it may be - put your trust in Matthew to take that special moment and transform it from Field to Frame. Hang your special moment, animal or place on the wall for all to see or have that memorable day transformed into a beautiful photo book you can always cherish.

Here's one he took of me on lough neagh gathering up a woundey. It's one of my favourites.

480221_10152183941570641_1500409012_n.jpg

http://www.fieldtoframe.co.uk/

Thanks for looking.

• Like 2