Len French.

Guest shaheen
What I want to know is- who is going to take his place .The man was a real help with 'Stuff '.Good luck lennard .

We know him well and i only live down the road from him,top bloke and has alway's welcomed us to his home.Saved us a few trip's to the robbing vet!,as for a puppy peddler his dog's was alway;s in tip top condition and when he gave up his longdog's he offered me a decent saluki longdog pup for nothing,but much as i wanted a saluki longdog i couldnt becouse of the biased farmer's in my area would have stopped my permission for hawking.

So dont slag him off if you dont know him on an open forum.

Edited by shaheen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

len french was a puppy peddler and full of shite

a lot of you guys bought cheap jabs/tabs penacilin off the guy and you WERE GLAD of it lighten up , he found a a place to make money and help other working dogs owners out the same time

Bry

If he hurt no-one, wasnt cruel or negligent of his dogs and didnt rip anyone off, then surley the courts will only give him a bit of community service? Those scum nonces the other day only got a few months, and they rape kids for fu#k sake. A few cheap drugs to help an injured dog is hardly in the same league now is it. And as for him being a wanker, i dont know the man, but i do know you cant get sent to prison for being a wanker, else all of New Labour would be inside!

Well said 'wunwin' Known the man since the start of the 80's one hell of a liar! but having said that I wish him the best of luck.

Muddy.

120 lurchers says it all for me..... and theres alot of people on here saying top bloke he saved me a few quid over the years... are these the same people who post on threads on puppy peddlers etc saying there worse than shit and deserve a good kicking.... come on make your minds up..... dont know the guy, never even heard of him till 10 minutes ago, but any one that makes money on a regular and consistant basis like he obviously did by breeding litter after litter of pups..is going to get ne sympathie votes off me. would you sell a bitch of yours to the likes of him??? thought not !!!!

Guest markbrick1
120 lurchers says it all for me..... and theres alot of people on here saying top bloke he saved me a few quid over the years... are these the same people who post on threads on puppy peddlers etc saying there worse than shit and deserve a good kicking.... come on make your minds up..... dont know the guy, never even heard of him till 10 minutes ago, but any one that makes money on a regular and consistant basis like he obviously did by breeding litter after litter of pups..is going to get ne sympathie votes off me. would you sell a bitch of yours to the likes of him??? thought not !!!!

did do in 1986 a red fell by the name of mick ok it was a dog but i know for a fact he could only use him as a stud dog as he had worked hard in his life

thats fair enough mark, a dog thats finished its working life early, which now only has to work a few minutes at a time.. but the bitchs aint going to be the same, set ups like that breed from a bitch in her first season and then again on every other for the rest of her life.... un fair , plain and simple

Guest pikey

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT LEN ENDING UP IN COURT, GOT ONE OF THE BEST SALU X LURCHERS OFF LEN, YEARS AGO.... AND YES LEN COULD TELL SOME GREAT STORIES, BUT THERE IS NO HARM IN HIM, TO BE HONEST PRISION IS NO PLACE FOR LEN :no: , HOPE THINGS WORK OUT OK FOR HIM. :big_boss: