Len French.

If he hurt no-one, wasnt cruel or negligent of his dogs and didnt rip anyone off, then surley the courts will only give him a bit of community service?

but this is the uk mate,everythings arse to cock!bbc wouldnt have been interested if it was coke or heroin...then theres the courts.

hope he gets a result :victory:

Edited by SHOT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Len was a true charicter, few like him now. For all the years I seen Len at shows i never bought nowt off him as I had my own suppliers BUT lads could always get things the needed off him, travelling the country all summer for years he 'provided'. It was always business. Suffice to say, when asked for a guaranteed fox dog (pre Bull) a local lad, bought Red a big 'rangey' dog with a good dash of Saluki in it. Iron hard, red never quit on all quarry an his offspring were good also, some even better. With 'Ginger' it was all there for the right price.

Good luck to him.

Nobody on here should be giving ginger shite. If you met ginger you would know what you were getting. He talked an awful lot of poo, but he is a salesman lol. Some people in this lurcher/terrier world have short memories, and just like its been said. We certainly aint all perfect and that goes for the big boys :D cheers wex.

Guest ceredigion bull cross
Nobody on here should be giving ginger shite. If you met ginger you would know what you were getting. He talked an awful lot of poo, but he is a salesman lol. Some people in this lurcher/terrier world have short memories, and just like its been said. We certainly aint all perfect and that goes for the big boys :D cheers wex.

well said WEX , that's the trouble with a lot of people these days is that they have short memories , and then there are those that don't know there arse from there elbow .... so maybe the ones that are slagging ginger off should stand up and be counted and then shut the f**k up you f**king gob shites :big_boss:

If he hurt no-one, wasnt cruel or negligent of his dogs and didnt rip anyone off, then surley the courts will only give him a bit of community service? Those scum nonces the other day only got a few months, and they rape kids for fu#k sake. A few cheap drugs to help an injured dog is hardly in the same league now is it. And as for him being a wanker, i dont know the man, but i do know you cant get sent to prison for being a wanker, else all of New Labour would be inside!

Thought thats what he was doing anyway, saving the dog community from the robbing Vets!

Dawn.

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER

i knw len yes he can talk shit butt if you know him you when hes talking shit lol good guy have done a good bit of buisness with him over the years :thumbs:

BOUGHT STUFF FROM HIM OVER THE YEARS

NEVER DID ME ANYWRONG THE GEAR THAT WAS ORDERD WAS ALWAYS

THERE DAYS AFTER

PERSONALLY HE DID ME A FAVOUR WITH THE VETENIARY THING HE SOLD

AT A REASONABLE PRICE

GOOD LUCK TO HIM HE CERTAINLY DOESNT DESERVE JAIL :no:

BUT THERE ALOT OUT THERE THAT DO

BUT THIS GOVERMENT DONT CARE ABOUT THE MORE SERIOUS

CRIMINALS

I MET GINGER A NUMBER OF TIMES , BOTH AT SHOWS AND ON THE COURSING FIELD. I HAVE TO SAY I LIKED HIM HE ALWAYS PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE WITH HIS STORIES.

A REAL CHARACTOR :yes:

Guest markbrick1
:clapper: pockets a like that one mate, he spun me a few yarns about his son in the sas aswell, fecking classic :gunsmilie:

what you sayin, :gunsmilie: his son wasnt in the sas :signthankspin: all these yrs hes lied to me well nearly 30,you just cant beleave anybody these days :whistling: