Len French.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ceredigion bull cross

i bought a bull x pup off ginger 7 years ago , the dog was only 6 months old , we put him straight to work on the lamp and next day with terriers , i've never looked back , what a dog i can't fault him or his breeding .............. good luck ginger french........and here's one for the authorities :feck:

best dog ive EVER seen working come from len french as a pup :yes:

alright Poacher the pup you had called Punch was from Len Frenche's breed line

i know mate also got a dog here out of a good dog bred by frenchy and he is still doing the job at 8 :thumbs:

Not condeming the guy for selling vaccinations, wormers etc, done it myself,but 120 dogs ffs thats a peddlar on a grand scale and to all the guys that say they seen a good dog come from him, what about the other hundreds that were shite. The mans a dog dealer...simple as that.

i know mate also got a dog here out of a good dog bred by frenchy and he is still doing the job at 8 :thumbs:

i heard a bloke say that THE TERMINATOR was still doing the job aged 15 years

len french was a puppy peddler and full of shite

a lot of you guys bought cheap jabs/tabs penacilin off the guy and you WERE GLAD of it lighten up , he found a a place to make money and help other working dogs owners out the same time

Bry

len french was a puppy peddler and full of shite

a lot of you guys bought cheap jabs/tabs penacilin off the guy and you WERE GLAD of it lighten up , he found a a place to make money and help other working dogs owners out the same time

Bry

If he hurt no-one, wasnt cruel or negligent of his dogs and didnt rip anyone off, then surley the courts will only give him a bit of community service? Those scum nonces the other day only got a few months, and they rape kids for fu#k sake. A few cheap drugs to help an injured dog is hardly in the same league now is it. And as for him being a wanker, i dont know the man, but i do know you cant get sent to prison for being a wanker, else all of New Labour would be inside!