federal power shock

What a perfect little round I zeroed my 243 at 150 yards 5 rounds within 3/4 of inch so went out last night couldnt find a fox so I sat in a field with plenty rabbits and was head shooting out to 200 yards great fun even though I was soaking wet also was first time out with ASE ultra north star and was shocked on how quiet it was the rest of the rabbits weren't bothered by the bang the crack of the bullet hitting target was louder

• Like 1

I know what you mean Darren I thought it would be prone to damage the threads if knocked or flex when fired but I have been proven wrong I love the mod . And am with you on that john to have faith in a round that is that accurate makes me forget about price mind they ain't that bad I pick them up for 24 to 25 £ a box of 20 can't complain really

I know what you mean Darren I thought it would be prone to damage the threads if knocked or flex when fired but I have been proven wrong I love the mod . And am with you on that john to have faith in a round that is that accurate makes me forget about price mind they ain't that bad I pick them up for 24 to 25 £ a box of 20 can't complain really

You find a good round stick with it,as I know as living close to you, getting amo consistantly can be a challenge, so I load my own now,but if you can get a good supply that suits your gun you are a lucky man,keep with it Edited by 3175darren

Can you guys not get ammo couriered to your door? I can scan my licenses, order ammo from most dealers in the country and have it delivered by secure courier for about ¤7.50-10.

never hered of that been done here I'll have to look in to it I doubt it like as we can't have guns shipped to our doors

Nice to hear someone else likes the Utra, I have been singing its praises on this site for some time, even though lots keep calling it the Ultra :blink:

its the dogs bollocks for me mate I'm well glad I picked it over the wild cat . I think people are put of because you can't open it up to clean it but if you look after it and and spray it with wd40 like it says to do then I can't see a problem

Nice to hear someone else likes the Utra, I have been singing its praises on this site for some time, even though lots keep calling it the Ultra :blink:

its the dogs bollocks for me mate I'm well glad I picked it over the wild cat . I think people are put of because you can't open it up to clean it but if you look after it and and spray it with wd40 like it says to do then I can't see a problem

Wild cat way tooooo big!!

You find a good round stick with it,as I know as living close to you, getting amo consistantly can be a challenge, so I load my own now,but if you can get a good supply that suits your gun you are a lucky man,keep with it

I get them from Gardner's guns near long town don't know if you know it ? Where abouts you from ?

Wild cat way tooooo big!!

And they scratch your barrel not good