• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cannae whack a decent black GSD...  

Similar to a saluki then

Lurchers/Terriers/Spaniles/Gun dog breeds/ And a pure collie....     I like a good gaurd dog but dont have the time or need for one now. But would own one but then again id only need a little yappi

Lab's and possibly a cocker. If i had the time then a strong Lurcher of some mix. Always had a soft spot for a black GSD................ :thumbs:

Lab's and possibly a cocker. If i had the time then a strong Lurcher of some mix. Always had a soft spot for a black GSD................ :thumbs:

IMG_8667-1.jpg

Nice mate, i remember seeing your one before. A while back i had a GSD come wandering into my field, it was a bit skittish and couldn't get through the fence. I was a bit wairy of going over too it and it panicked and managed to squeeze through the fence. I jumped in the motor and off i went round the forestry track to see if i could find anyone looking for it. Soon bumped into a guy holding a beautiful black GSD...it did not look happy to see me... :icon_eek: Ended up speaking to him and randomly it was not his dog and he was a policeman just out for a walk with his. Strong beast it was....would be a lovely guard for my place,.... :yes:;)

Lurchers terriers , other working bred breeds maybe a spaniel , collies , I'm a fan of bull breeds I would love a American bull dog for on the farm to guard machinery, I'd have GSD anyway aslong as it was a healthy bred one weve had one in the past nowt but vets bills.

IMG_8667-1.jpg

Nice mate, i remember seeing your one before. A while back i had a GSD come wandering into my field, it was a bit skittish and couldn't get through the fence. I was a bit wairy of going over too it and it panicked and managed to squeeze through the fence. I jumped in the motor and off i went round the forestry track to see if i could find anyone looking for it. Soon bumped into a guy holding a beautiful black GSD...it did not look happy to see me... :icon_eek: Ended up speaking to him and randomly it was not his dog and he was a policeman just out for a walk with his. Strong beast it was....would be a lovely guard for my place,.... :yes:;)

Get one steve you know you want to.

IMG_8667-1.jpg

great in the house too...... shes allowed in when were at home.. lays on the floor with the kids etc...

But honest to god, she is bi-polar......

Even to folk she's met before...

Best friends have to re-intorduce themselves to her for inspection on every visit... go help the strangers..!!

Other than a lurcher or terrier it would be a English Bull. :victory:

A breed I also like Johnny, had a good 'un once but I'm older an wiser now and I cannot see the point in 'em nor any breed I couldn't get out and work properly. I simply wouldn't keep anything I couldn't use.

A breed I also like Johnny, had a good 'un once but I'm older an wiser now and I cannot see the point in 'em nor any breed I couldn't get out and work properly. I simply wouldn't keep anything I couldn't use.

Id love one if I was in a country where pigdogging was legal, saw one on a topic on here... Lovely animal

Id love one if I was in a country where pigdogging was legal, saw one on a topic on here... Lovely animal

Even if that was the case Gem I'd probably keep sommat a bit more capable, though just for my love of 'em I might just give one a go, just for the novelty factor... :D