Fookin rain

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

that weather map looks okay to me no rained here since fri night but feilds are water logged and rutted the lamping is hard work for me and dog, ma bitch has taken a good few tumbles and knocks trying negotiate the this pishy terrain.

its the first year ever ive seen crops left in fields to rot, they carnt even get on the ground with a tractor and flail mower let alone a combine

We've never been so popular with Farmers, they get more in compo for the damage we do that they get for the crop. Been waiting 3 weeks for Maize to come off so we can change 2 poles.

We've never been so popular with Farmers, they get more in compo for the damage we do that they get for the crop. Been waiting 3 weeks for Maize to come off so we can change 2 poles.

Strange, I've been reading on BFF about more than one farmer putting shoots off their farms for wheel damage. "More trouble than they're worth" I believe was one of the phrases.