help !!

Just been sighting in my Remington as I just got north star sound mod and I couldn't get it centered I used Remington p acutip 75 and 95 and lapis 100 grain before the mod went on I could get inch group at 100yards with lapua I don't use any clamps or stands just me in prone with bipod what my doing wrong

Yeh the mod is right for rifle and I have had the rifle for a few months now and it shot perfect with bipod its just the mod I have taken it back to the shop since I sent this post and they think it could be badly cut threads and crown have you ever heard of that

Yep it could be badly cut threads,or a host of probs,is the barrel touching the wood with the mod fitted,are the bullets clipping the inside of the mod due to badly aligned moderator(threads)are you getting a couple of good shots and then poor grouping,(moderator comming loose)you dont mention if you took your rifle in with the mod,if it is poor threads causing an alignment issue,you should be able to see this as you look up the barrel(breach end bolt removed)and prob see copper in the mod where the bullets have clipped it,dont let your gunshop talk you into an expensive re thread job,without doing these simple checks,it is very difficult to diagnose these probs without seeing the rifle,but my money would be on the wood touching the barrel with the mod fitted.