Knobheads on Youtube

shitty irish hare with even shittier irish dogs :whistling:

oh yes gr salukie crosses :laugh: :laugh: i thought you like these dogs :yes:

f**k off, I have more Saluki in me than these mutts, they were dying there death after about 30 seconds

i know there salukie crosses mate i can see you have a good eye for a dog :toast:

you know simply because you read the comment at the bottom of the vid on youtube :hmm: means little, all dogs have Saluki in now according to most young lads who think there dog is the best thing since sliced bread, but in reality, that's what they were sold as, simply to spark interest in them......... same as you often catch people out selling dogs on facebook, being out of dogs that have been dead before the pup was born!!!

the lad running them dogs only runs salukie crosses have spoke to him on another forum i have not read the comments on youtube dont have to but i can tell you there salukie crosses he runs atb

the dogs in this clip were 1/4 and 1/8 saluki, hardly the saluki x's I prefer

oh right then and what do you like mate 3/4 salukie or first cross ???

shitty irish hare with even shittier irish dogs :whistling:

oh yes gr salukie crosses :laugh: :laugh: i thought you like these dogs :yes:

f**k off, I have more Saluki in me than these mutts, they were dying there death after about 30 seconds

i know there salukie crosses mate i can see you have a good eye for a dog :toast:

you know simply because you read the comment at the bottom of the vid on youtube :hmm: means little, all dogs have Saluki in now according to most young lads who think there dog is the best thing since sliced bread, but in reality, that's what they were sold as, simply to spark interest in them......... same as you often catch people out selling dogs on facebook, being out of dogs that have been dead before the pup was born!!!

the lad running them dogs only runs salukie crosses have spoke to him on another forum i have not read the comments on youtube dont have to but i can tell you there salukie crosses he runs atb

the dogs in this clip were 1/4 and 1/8 saluki, hardly the saluki x's I prefer

oh right then and what do you like mate 3/4 salukie or first cross ???

3/4's and 7/8ths :thumbs:

Youtube seems to bring out the biggest dickheads in society, partly with some of the videos that are posted but mainly with the comments that people put on there..........for that reason I try my hardest not to actually look at any of these comments.....BUT, this one caught my eye.

Posted by a cock called feathers666 under a hare coursing vid:

With the regular drowning, hanging/strangling, shooting or bludgening of most lurchers/unregged greyhounds you would think the scuzz would be too embarrased to post their 'darlings' in full flight before they do the deed. Obviously not. As with most dodgy vids, good luck finding these dogs alive in 2012/2013.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGZ4-bbivps&lc=HnfHvVmKvYSI_Y7AIUkhLloN29D1a689xMGbHJgDqcs&lch=email_reply&feature=em-comment_reply_received

Apparently most lurchers are drowned, hung, strangled, shot or bludgened....what a f'ckin wanker! :censored: I can 100% guarantee that my lurcher is healthier, better fed, better exercised and happier than 99.9% of pet dogs out there!!

Rant over....feel free to post your replies to knobby on that vid!

the bad thing is this does happen to some lurchers. in my area a lurcher was found on a field suffering from stab wounds. it was in the local paper around aug time. there are some sick b*****ds out there.

Youtube seems to bring out the biggest dickheads in society, partly with some of the videos that are posted but mainly with the comments that people put on there..........for that reason I try my hardest not to actually look at any of these comments.....BUT, this one caught my eye.

With the regular drowning, hanging/strangling, shooting or bludgening of most lurchers/unregged greyhounds you would think the scuzz would be too embarrased to post their 'darlings' in full flight before they do the deed. Obviously not. As with most dodgy vids, good luck finding these dogs alive in 2012/2013.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGZ4-bbivps&lc=HnfHvVmKvYSI_Y7AIUkhLloN29D1a689xMGbHJgDqcs&lch=email_reply&feature=em-comment_reply_received

Apparently most lurchers are drowned, hung, strangled, shot or bludgened....what a f'ckin wanker! :censored: I can 100% guarantee that my lurcher is healthier, better fed, better exercised and happier than 99.9% of pet dogs out there!!

I posted that comment and stand by it !!

I posted that comment and stand by it !!

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: