Out last night with Malc

My mate Malc (Malc1) came down to visit last night. The plan was to have a good few hours out with the lamp while he was here, as the weather has been really good recently. As is typical however, the weather last night was terrible for it, very still, starry, cold and dewy, turning to frost and thick mist.

I knew that we wouldnt be in for a massive bag, but still expected a bit of sport, however it wasn't to be, we saw literally nothing, managing a few very very long 'slips', mostly in desperation. Malcs big dog murph did very well with what he had in front of him and lifted three.

Not the night that was planned, but still very enjoyable to have a walk and catch up and see the big dog and the pup run.

And we had a good fry up in the morning :laugh:

DSCF7174.jpg

DSCF7175.jpg

• Like 3

i had a great night its not all about the numbers it was realy good to come over and have a good old chat and i was pleased how spud run the breakfast was spot on best in wales carnt wait to come over again the black dog is grey x whippet grey x gsd the black dog is the other dogs dad x gsd it was good to catch up with me old pal oldrealtree as well you will both have to come over soon thanks atb malc

Well done lads glad you had a catch up if not much sport............a fry up !! I get a cup of tea I do, not happy about this I ain't. censored.giflaugh.png

we had quail eggs chicken eggs home made sausages beans fresh tomatoes chips and crusty bread yum yum its about getting out with your old mates and have a good old chat wish youed of been there johnny boy hope your well but
  • Like 2

Looks like Malc forgot to zip himself up toast.gif

ATB

Sam

Looks like Malc forgot to zip himself up toast.gif

ATB

Sam

i just said that to the mrs i must get them sewed up

Good on ya mate! Or just wear black skids next time :laugh:

Anyway, you didn't scare the rabbits off so who cares?? A bit of ventilation is good for us all :laugh:

• Like 1