well, lots have been happening since my last post here, we completed around the beginning of feb, it was a little daunting at first, as the amount of work needed to clear pathways of brambles was vast, but with help from a good mate we are getting there, we have a pathway cut to a large area that we coppiced of Hazel, thats to be used as a base camp for now until we can open up other areas, we fitted a WC, no1's are easy, but didn't want loads of no2's dotted about,lol

and believe it or not, I still ain't took a gun over there, it's just so relaxing watching the wildlife, without the need to shoot anything that moves

heres a few clips of our progress

taking the kids over after clearing a camping area

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

another few updated videos, we camped over there last weekend, our first overnight stay, weather was a scorcher, but quite cold come 3am onwards, my sleeping bag newly bought was way too small for me, so ended up waking around 5am and getting the fire going and sat by that to warm up,

made an A frame from some ash that I cut down, to fix both the hammocks onto

camp set up