non hunters

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You chaps nusing sick loved ones have got my utmost respect , I wish you all the strength and love in the world .

my wife is terminally ill pal she had secondary breast cancer and its every where ...................its gone to her brain and shes just had radio therapy on her brain for two weeks ,....... they sai

I agree. Everything in moderation. I only smoke after sex now. 2 fags a year isn't going to hurt anyone.

My wife has osteo-arthritis in her spine and various related things,I have to bathe dress etc etc,I feel very lucky that although her condition will not improve,it is not life threatening,after reading some of these posts I feel ashamed of the odd moment of self pity,dont know what else to say .....

• Like 4

thats life .........i dont give a shit about me self its just unfair on on our two boys and there mum ,..............this might sound stupid but but you learn to live with it.........just bad news after bad news ..........

one thing i have learned is that they women got it easy ......................washing ,...cleaning....,getting the kids ready for school ...... :icon_eek:

feck that i would sooner be back to work..... :D

You do the best you can, mate, that's all you can do.......chin up for the family :thumbs:

• Like 2

Id probably class myself as a non hunter as i just dont go often enough.....but my bet is i probably enjoy it when i do go more than literally anyone on here !......Like sex i suppose if your doing it every day you just go through the motions whereas my once a week i really enjoy.....................................hunting that is :icon_redface:

• Like 2

Id probably class myself as a non hunter as i just dont go often enough.....but my bet is i probably enjoy it when i do go more than literally anyone on here !......Like sex i suppose if your doing it every day you just go through the motions whereas my once a week i really enjoy.....................................hunting that is :icon_redface:

I agree. Everything in moderation. I only smoke after sex now. 2 fags a year isn't going to hurt anyone. :laugh:

• Like 5

I shouldve been out ferreting this morning but ive a relative whos on his death bed, hes 79, and has throat cancer he hasnt eaten food in weeks he was also on dialasis but they stopped the dialasis now and they have brought him home to die.

Irish customs are strange, in the early hours of this morning we were all sat around the kitchen table at his house making funeral arrangements and eamon isnt even dead yet, decided on the coffin, the meal after the funeral, planned the wake .. Everything down to who is making tea at the wake even... Local gunclub of which he was a member for many years are planning a guard of honour for the funeral

• Like 1

I shouldve been out ferreting this morning but ive a relative whos on his death bed, hes 79, and has throat cancer he hasnt eaten food in weeks he was also on dialasis but they stopped the dialasis now and they have brought him home to die.

Irish customs are strange, in the early hours of this morning we were all sat around the kitchen table at his house making funeral arrangements and eamon isnt even dead yet, decided on the coffin, the meal after the funeral, planned the wake .. Everything down to who is making tea at the wake even... Local gunclub of which he was a member for many years are planning a guard of honour for the funeral

i hope all goes well ,....79 not a bad innings ,but no one deserves to go through such pain and despair ,........trouble is they do whats right in keeping people alive for as long as they can ,.....but sometimes what pain they suffer with, they would be better off dead . i wish you all the very best of luck and wishes.

i hope all goes well ,....79 not a bad innings ,but no one deserves to go through such pain and despair ,........trouble is they do whats right in keeping people alive for as long as they can ,.....but sometimes what pain they suffer with, they would be better off dead . i wish you all the very best of luck and wishes.

eamons family and friends have a nickname on him of lazarus as for the last few years hes been to deaths door and back again several times this time is different however.

He wasnt expected to last the night last night, just got the phonecall hes very weak so my other half is finishing work early so we can spend more time with him

One thing thats guaranteed is a massive turnout for this funeral, he is very well known and very well liked

• Like 1

I agree. Everything in moderation. I only smoke after sex now. 2 fags a year isn't going to hurt anyone. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

'gonetoearth' timestamp='1350068305' post='2849205']

'The one' timestamp='1350065363' post='2849111']

Click on to todays top posters on Saturday and Sunday i reckon thats a dead give away :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What if you hunt mon tue wed thur fri.

Most folk are grafting all week but theres a couple of guys work in pest control and they still like a weekend day out