2 Tier Trek As Promised.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice thing that fellah...   I just always prefered a pillow case....

If you have to take a few ferrets then use a duvet cover lol

Hi folks this is the small 2 tier Trek as promised. This one was made for someone, so is sold, but can make more!! Just the air holes to put in. Cheers. Anyone interested drop me a pm.

Posted Images

I have just brought a three tier box off bigbailey, the box is ideal for me because I can take out multiple ferrets and get all my nets and ferret locators in there. The box is extremely light weight for the size, great build quality and at the right price. I am very impressed with my box and would recommend him.

It can be done young man but it might have to have some small design changes.

Cawleada04 The 3 tier weighs in at 9lb I will weigh the 2 tier for you in the morning, which will be a lot less. The two tier I would get 2 of my jills in each tier tier so it would hold 4. Hobs are normally larger so you would not get 4 hobs in.

My 3 tier came yesterday. It is ideal especially for a long day when don't want your ferrets jammed in a small box.

My two jills fit in the top nice and more importantly my hob has plenty of room in the middle and that leaves the bottom free for nets or another ferret or two.

It is not bulky and feels comfortable too carry and also well made with some good quality bits such as clip together carry strap and adjusters :thumbs: