My Dad

Guest Magwitch

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have all my sympathies Magwitch! your Father sounds like a good gennuine man and its hard to deal with such a loss.

I never mentioned this on the site before but I layed my brother to rest on wednesday just gone, he died suddenly at the age of 54 the week before. when I had a phone call to say my Brother had died in his sleep I nearley collapsed! He was closer to me than my father and will be sadly missed by me, I should say he treat me more like a father than my gennuine Dad.

when I arrived he was still there so I went up to see him, its a bit of a shock to him laying there and something I'll never forget but I'm glad I did, He Intoduced me to guns and fishing when I was a nipper and brought me all the tackle and weapons I needed, and for a guy who had alot on his plate he still always made the time to take me everywhere.

Much like yourself mate I'm pretty broken up about it and finding it hard to cope, to be Honest its only my kids who are keeping me going, at the moment I'm having all sorts of emotion like Guilt, sadness and even a little anger I never made more of a effort to repay him for the way he looked after me.

Take care mate and stay strong..

Cheers

Jasper

You have all my sympathies Magwitch! your Father sounds like a good gennuine man and its hard to deal with such a loss.

I never mentioned this on the site before but I layed my brother to rest on wednesday just gone, he died suddenly at the age of 54 the week before. when I had a phone call to say my Brother had died in his sleep I nearley collapsed! He was closer to me than my father and will be sadly missed by me, I should say he treat me more like a father than my gennuine Dad.

when I arrived he was still there so I went up to see him, its a bit of a shock to him laying there and something I'll never forget but I'm glad I did, He Intoduced me to guns and fishing when I was a nipper and brought me all the tackle and weapons I needed, and for a guy who had alot on his plate he still always made the time to take me everywhere.

Much like yourself mate I'm pretty broken up about it and finding it hard to cope, to be Honest its only my kids who are keeping me going, at the moment I'm having all sorts of emotion like Guilt, sadness and even a little anger I never made more of a effort to repay him for the way he looked after me.

Take care mate and stay strong..

Cheers

Jasper

Sorry to hear that mate may your brother R.I.P and my thoughts go out to you and your family. ;)

Take care mate and stay strong

so sorry to here of your loss please rember he will be with you allways and would want you to be happy

keep hunting and make him proud !!

if you ask nicley he may even throw a few bunnies your way!

take care and pass on what he taught you to your own :D