a wee story

had my springer out for its 2nd days beating yesterday and is coming on great for a year old, anyway she picked 3 partridge after the picker ups had been over the ground with there labs, one of the retreives she swam up the side of a burn to pick the bird from a small pool well chuffed to say the least, next retreive was a runner which lifted and crossed a river whitch she followed and picked it 30 feet on the other side, she instantly turned and jumped straight in to the river and swam back across to make me a very happy lad, i only wish i had a camera for the look on the picker ups faces f****n pricless atb cammy

Nice one.. nothing better that when yer wee dug puts up birds that 4 labs have walked over the top off !"! hahahaha

I hope i get to see that one day................ :whistling::angel::D
  • Like 1

Nice one.. nothing better that when yer wee dug puts up birds that 4 labs have walked over the top off !"! hahahaha

I hope i get to see that one day................ :whistling::angel::D

take your pat lickers out and you will...... :whistling:

Incorrect........... :yes:

Hahaha Aye ,,put a few noses oot oh joint wi ma £150 cocker !, he`s a proper wee beatin machine like

It's even better when its not a gundog, my old border (and his dad) showed a few labs etc up on the shoots. He was also fond of throttling black labs in the beaters trailer too :)

• Like 2