Reptiles

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this was it , its alot of work and not cheap but a good hobby , i had a 5ft tank befor this one but was just to big consumed the hole room and to expensive to run    

Some carry on in this house when the big feckers show face!! Its like a stand of with me and the big ones. Infact just last week one tryed to fuk wae me! The thing was massive could see his eyeballs f

Nah never interested me, always was suspicious of folk who kept snakes and rats lol Been thinking of getting a marine tank if that's any interest lol

i looked after my mates bearded dragons for 6 months while he was away and once you've seen them get eat a few times the novelty wears off. Just no see what pleasure you get out of them. Not slating them just horses for corses i suppose.

I'm the same mate. Got a cpl folk I know who have them. Really don't see the point of them, but folk might say that about fish. There always wanting me to pick it up aswell, never have, heard you get salmonella from them. Of maybe thst was turtles lol

I'm the same mate. Got a cpl folk I know who have them. Really don't see the point of them, but folk might say that about fish. There always wanting me to pick it up aswell, never have, heard you get salmonella from them. Of maybe thst was turtles lol

nope most reptiles i think, snakes for sure, creepy c**ts, magine trusting summat way no legs :icon_eek:

• Like 1

no your right mate snakes and lizards carry it you have to wash hands before and after you handle them.

i kept a bearded dragon a few years ago now and as already mention can get boring quite quick

also kept a salt water marine reef tank now that was something different , most entertaining alsways something to do vary nice to look at , got some picks from my old one some where

• Like 1

Well I used to have a big jewel vision tropical tank, regret getting rid of it, but had it for so long just got sick looking at it. However I'm thinking of getting a marine tank, but I know nothing about them, and the set up can be costly. Not to mention the price of fish if I f**k up.

Scot Marine tanks are the business , always fancied 1 but thought it would be too much technical stuff , a mature marine tank takes some beating , live coral ect and you can get some stunning fish . edited to add anyone got 1 and any pics.

Edited by lanesra
  • Like 2