Reptiles

If was my Granda n Da that got me into them! I always had them around me and had loads of me own untill I got into the dogs then I had no time for them. The kids have some Albino Frogs in the house ATM they are pretty cool to watch eating but other than that they dont do much. Would love one day to have a Bosc Monitor if I have the space for one :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this was it , its alot of work and not cheap but a good hobby , i had a 5ft tank befor this one but was just to big consumed the hole room and to expensive to run    

Some carry on in this house when the big feckers show face!! Its like a stand of with me and the big ones. Infact just last week one tryed to fuk wae me! The thing was massive could see his eyeballs f

Nah never interested me, always was suspicious of folk who kept snakes and rats lol Been thinking of getting a marine tank if that's any interest lol

If was my Granda n Da that got me into them! I always had them around me and had loads of me own untill I got into the dogs then I had no time for them. The kids have some Albino Frogs in the house ATM they are pretty cool to watch eating but other than that they dont do much. Would love one day to have a Bosc Monitor if I have the space for one :thumbs:

The kids ,have a "GRAN TURTLE ",she's got to big Turtles.they fair can shift when the Suns been on them ...cost a bomb aswell !

Some if those turtles can bite your finger clean off.

Here's a question for you Lads. Are you allowed to keep things like, black widow spiders or funnel webs. It is that a big no no here?

I hasten to add I have no interest in keeping them btw lol I was just curious.

No too sure on them Scot? Im a big sissy when it comes spiders TBH :icon_eek: I HATE house spiders, wake up during the night every few night thinking one has dropped on me she cracks up as I start jumping all about the room shaking the cover ect lol. Anyone else suffer from this

• Like 2

Some carry on in this house when the big feckers show face!! Its like a stand of with me and the big ones. Infact just last week one tryed to fuk wae me! The thing was massive could see his eyeballs from the other side of the room, was no match for the old Argos cataloge though threw from the other side of the room :toast:

• Like 4

Some if those turtles can bite your finger clean off.

Here's a question for you Lads. Are you allowed to keep things like, black widow spiders or funnel webs. It is that a big no no here?

I hasten to add I have no interest in keeping them btw lol I was just curious.

People keep funnel webs mate but they are on the DWA list

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/spiders-inverts/7929-funnel-web-spiders.html

aye wee perch scot, i think they excellent wee fish, never had you doon as a reptile lover lukey, funny the things ye dont aboot folk ye know lol, we got my wee boy a corn snake a few weeks ago for his bday, he loves it aswell, an i got to take it back to fookin shop the morra an swap it, turns oot the fooker keeps regurgitatin its food, had to tell him the day its to go back to get swapped, daft fooker asked for an anaconda instead :icon_eek:

Bet lukey does his dance the night lol

Now he had mentioned it. His Sub conscious will run riot. Big f*****g hairy spider, wi legs like your f*****g fingers haha

heres hopeing, im surprised he aint got the dog held up to them to eat them aff the wall, im sure his missus bought a wee dog just for the task last time was up :laugh:

Feck of Scot ya c**t lol,...Aye Don alot of my family were into snakes like,... I`ll try n see if I can find old pics of mine. My mates mum owned the petshop at Huntershill Village and we use to sit and order in some pretty nice things for her when he was left in the shop alone thats how I got my boa lol

My dug eats them , if he catches them scuttling about lol

In fact I read somewhere, the average human in a lifetime, eats a dozen or more spiders when they crawl in your mouth, while asleep. No idea how they found this to be fact, but I guess like all statistics. It is plausible though. Sleep well lol

Edited by scothunter

aye lukey try an dig the old fotos oot, the local reptile shop here that im gone back to the morra sells everything mate, they got some serious snakes in there, they breed most types, last time i was there they had wee crocs, cayman i think they called an fookin meerkats haha.. scot iv jacked a few dogs on spiders noo lol, that many infact i send the weans into get them noo :laugh:

• Like 2