MUNTJAC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are always reported sightings throughout devon and cornwall, but as they say "show us the body", nobody seems to be able to achieve that as yet. Apiece of stalking ground i picked up the other week has supposedly been a haunt for them, :hmm: , time will tell. B)

In Devon http://www.lowernetherton.co.uk/attraction...rsanctuary.html

As to the ones in Cornwall, well mate i just went out to see if i could as you say "show us the body",But as i was getting near to it with the lurchers ( before the ban of course :whistle: ) a Big black cat jumped on it an carried it away :cry: , Looked like it was going towards Bodmin moor.

Edited by mush
Well Mush, thats interesting, must have been two big cats because my pair of Hancocks brought one in with them last week, must have put up a hell of a fight as one of the dogs had a small scratch on its nose. :whistle: :tongue2:

:no: must have been one of its cubs them hancocks wouldnt catch the big uns, or so i've been told :)

S..T !!!!!!!, IF the five foot long one they brought in is a kitten i aint hanging around for mummy to come looking for it. :icon_eek: :whistle: B)

:laugh::laugh: Think your reading that tape wrong mate :laugh: .