Dale Cregan nutter & police shot

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 woman get sent to a burglary in progress, yet I get seen out lamping in a subaru and 6 cars 2 vans a helicopter come out, even the main inspector jumped in his own car and came out to where they ha

2 young women in the prime of their lives were murdered.   It doesn't matter what they did for a job, they won't be doing it tomorrow, and that is sad.

Sorry mate counted 2+2 and got to 37 then .... I just hate the way that the bravest of our society get forgotten about for what they do and when one dies they are lucky to get a mention let alone days

Terrible news , though 1 thing is Guarenteed this fuck1n Coward/Bully WILL NEVER BE RELEASED , Which pisses me off in a way , someone killing Anyone in circumstances similar would very very rarely do Life for this crime but because there Police Officers he will .

Anyone using grenades and firearms to kill anyone and luring them to their deaths in such a cold blooded way is always going to get life. Being police officers has nowt to do with it!

What Im Getting At Is "The Establishment" looking after there own , look at the countless times your hear off someone committing a crime after already doing time for murder though NEVER someone who has Rocked The Establishment by Killing 1 off there own .... yet a Police Killer Will serve more time than say a Killer off a Woman Who Works Down The Hair Dressers .... And Her Family Will Undoudtly Hurt Just As Much , Bad Whats Happened But i Never Heard Off This Bloke Until Today And He Killed 2 People Last Month .... Think That Says It All . Feel as bad for these woman as anyone who dies this way !
  • Like 2

Terrible news , though 1 thing is Guarenteed this fuck1n Coward/Bully WILL NEVER BE RELEASED , Which pisses me off in a way , someone killing Anyone in circumstances similar would very very rarely do Life for this crime but because there Police Officers he will .

Anyone using grenades and firearms to kill anyone and luring them to their deaths in such a cold blooded way is always going to get life. Being police officers has nowt to do with it!

What Im Getting At Is "The Establishment" looking after there own , look at the countless times your hear off someone committing a crime after already doing time for murder though NEVER someone who has Rocked The Establishment by Killing 1 off there own .... yet a Police Killer Will serve more time than say a Killer off a Woman Who Works Down The Hair Dressers .... And Her Family Will Undoudtly Hurt Just As Much , Bad Whats Happened But i Never Heard Off This Bloke Until Today And He Killed 2 People Last Month .... Think That Says It All . Feel as bad for these woman as anyone who dies this way !

It was headlines on all the national press weeks ago when he threw grenades in the street then. This is one badass who has now killed four people in cold blood. That's why he will get a good sentence. Hopefully.

Im 99.99% sure the L109 doesnt come ready to go. Some one needs to screw the firing mechanism/det into the main body. *Edited*

I'm with you gnash, truck drivers get killed doing there job but hey ho. And I don't mean to disrespect anyone but a frequent phrase amongst police when they use force is "We couldn't take the chance", well if that's the case then you must be under no illusions when you sign on the line as to what you might face.

2 average women in the street mean just as much as 2 coppers, McDonalds staff, or anyone else to me.

Just a shame they were lured into an ambush the way they were. RIP

I'm shocked, there coppers on here? Lol

Nah it's sad , haven't read it or watched the case but I'm assuming some kids are going to be heart broken. But hey thays the career they chose, And they have to deal with all the dregs And nutters, but they also have it cushty aswell. Just not today! Rip.

Im no massive fan of police (ive never had a good experience with them) but im interested to know if you apply the "signed on the dotted line" mentality to squaddies. Any one who joined the Army in the last 10 years surely must also expect the worst? In a way i happen to agree. No one patrolling in Afghanistan could say "this isnt what i signed up for", but tbh i dont think either of these girls would have thought for a second when they joined the police they would have grenades thrown at them and im pretty sure i wouldnt have either.

I kind of think it would have been more tragic if it was two normal lasses but only because it would have been totaly motiveless and totaly random. At least these girls died doing a job im assuming they had passion for and believed in.

Edited by Buch
  • Like 1

Why not Buch? Coppers get shot, shot at, knives pulled on them, attacked physically and verbally, and threatened all the time.

I'm sorry mate but you are a skivvy for the polititians whatever line you sign, the last 10 years in the police have involved off the top of my head; Raoul Moat, Derek Bird, the solicitor who shot out the window at them with a shotgun, the ex sas guy in Cheltenham pulling a shotty, gangs of kids carrying knives all the time, raids on dealers homes, raids on arms dealers etc etc etc etc. I'm sure they wouldn't leave if they were told to raid a house where weapons are suspected to be in.

With regards to grenades you're right I think they do need priming.

It was headlines on all the national press weeks ago when he threw grenades in the street then. This is one badass who has now killed four people in cold blood. That's why he will get a good sentence. Hopefully.

Id never heard off him to be honest , im not arguing here i agree with what your sayin to a degree but gettin life and doin life is completely different , and i bet this fecker never see's the light off day .... yet there are families up and down the country who have lost loved one's to Scum who have already served time for Murder , this bloke will never kill again on the streets off the uk .... not because he killed or the way he killed BUT WHO HE HAS KILLED !

Surely a "routine" incident that involved the report of gunshots should have been a job for armed response, not two unarmed WPC, That people go out to work and not come home because of low life scum is disgraceful. RIP and thoughts go out to the families.

Report of burglary not gunshot, according to sky news.

Was just going off what was said at the press conference. As I now understand it they were lured into a trap.