Bullx mating....

Guest Lurchers2006

What size is the bitch? :victory::D

she,s just under 24" and 55lb" fit,,, she,s sum tool :icon_eek:

How much bull would be in them then elisderyn? Shes the best looking bitch ive seen in a while :victory: Pre ban of course how did she do on Fallow? Sorry for all the questions.. :icon_redface:

Finally mated my mates bitch to Turks "Golly" last week.........Both excellent & properly worked dogs ........ Fingers crossed for a good strong litter.............

The dog....."Golly"

DSC01423.jpg

The bitch......"Honey"

DSC01419.jpg

The mating....

DSC01412-1.jpg

hope she has pups fella they look like they be crackers all the best

you sound like ya know what ya talking about subaru silly. sorry subaru willy can i have ya autograph if a send ya me address ahahahahah

HOW MANY DO YOU WANT LADDIE IVE SENT U MINE

YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF A DOG AND GET OUT

MORE BOYO :laugh:

the cranks havin a pup out of lightening and hopefully running one on for me too :thumbs-up:

you sound like ya know what ya talking about subaru silly. sorry subaru willy can i have ya autograph if a send ya me address ahahahahah

HOW MANY DO YOU WANT LADDIE IVE SENT U MINE

YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF A DOG AND GET OUT

MORE BOYO :laugh:

hahahhaha got two on order mate one off willy and a spaniel off shep am guna be back at top o tree shortly and there will be plenty of posts then for all and sundry to read ahahahha

What size is the bitch? :victory::D

she,s just under 24" and 55lb" fit,,, she,s sum tool :icon_eek:

How much bull would be in them then elisderyn? Shes the best looking bitch ive seen in a while :victory: Pre ban of course how did she do on Fallow? Sorry for all the questions.. :icon_redface:

she has pull,d a couple of fallow does and a big buck :icon_eek:,,her first time out on roe she pull,d 3 roe bucks on salisbury plan,,,all preban :thumbs-up: Edited by elisderyn
looks like the dogs seen some work, what was he like on fox ;) preban

johnny

the dog use two kill most of his big stuff but fines it hard now cos he only got two teeth left :laugh: but thay still dont go no where, and big fallow bucks for fun :) preban of corse....

to tell the truth the pics do not do the dog any justice i saw him 2 weeks ago he's a cracking looking dog and as a good size about him minus his teeth he/he

Edited by vincy
to tell the truth the pics do not do the dog any justice i saw him 2 weeks ago he's a cracking looking dog and as a good size about him minus his teeth he/he
he looks like a bag of shit in the pic,, he,s haveing a break :laugh: Edited by elisderyn