Lakeland pups

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a few pics of pups for green grass and nick        

One of mine from 20 year ago. Grandson of middletons old Rex . The dog could work as well as win shows

One of mine from many years ago.

Posted Images

No that was at my house. I can remember wolf. And the red bitch he had I think m. Flower ended up with it.

-- i think he did i took wolf round the shows he won loads i remember the bitch cant remember if it was wolfs daughter or sister ...i took a van load of mine and kens russells to a russell club show won every class tornado won the show and joker won res ..russell bitch called jill was a big show winner for me .. Edited by the_stig

Remember joker had a bitch out of it. Good digging bitch. We must have bumped into each other around that time . I remember when he passed his driving test and he took us to Ireland for the week in that red Astra van with the handle on the steering wheel and the indicators on his knees. Scary stuff!!!!!!

The Sire of the Pups..with an other daughter,bred with a Dog, out of Middeltons Rocky, pups ended up in Ireland..

post-73658-0-55510700-1347650904_thumb.jpg

Is the bitch out of Rock the white footed dog ? it would be about 1978 to1982 it look like his stamp

Bitch in pic,is Out of the Dog(Wifes'Family) in Pic mated to a Black bitch Meg from up here ...She was Then mated to the Dog out of the Rocky mating early 90s..

As a pup with littermate...

post-73658-0-33656600-1347733087.jpg