dogo run with bullxgrey this season

Guest reload

Hell of a dog them dogos, seen lots in the flesh on the continent, but no working, sadly they are banned here.

Let us know hoe you get on hunting the dogo, and how do you plan to hunt him like a hound?

Guest reload

Mate, I would keep that quiet If i was you, public forums may not be the best place in your dogs interest ;) Pics and breeding it wont be hard to workout ;)

They generally work by scent, so it surly gonna be hard to work the dog on the lamp also.

Edited by reload

Reloads right they are one of the 4 breeds on the DDA, its stupid really as they werent even any in the Uk at the time the act was passed, but thats the poxy government for you :blink: I like Dogos myself, nice looking animals, good luck with them but probably best kept quiet :yes: there is grassing wankers on every forum even ones like this where you would think your amongst friends but your really in the lions den :censored: Stay safe :victory:

Guest reload
thanks for your advise guys :D these dogs are now established here in the uk and there is f**k all this rediculous goverment can do i had some go through the quarantine process which are here legaly so did one of the other guys to my knowledge there is over ten breeding pairs through out the uk with fci papers so there here to stay but ill be more carefull in the future thanks

Bet it didnt go through Quarantine with Dogo on the papers ;) Get me ;) So they are not here legally. Surprised they went through quarantine at all TBH, depends where they were imported from.

Cross breed no problem :D Take it careful fella, and i would be interested to hear how you plan to work it :yes:

Edited by reload