For F..ck sake

Saw this a while ago,go into the website it is hilarious.Sad f*****g people.

sorry to say I went to this show for a few years on the trot. I got my dog glen a few years ago and I still have him. So at least one good thing came from it.If you look at the website you might recognise some of the people in the pics from last years show. You should know at least one.You cant miss his face in the pics.ATB Ray

Seems like an enjoyable day all the same.... Might get myself a glen for nxt years event!!!! :boogy:, is that you on the website's gallery ray?

yeah you might see me in one or two. I wouldnt take some of the stuff too serious. Great day out for the kids aswell. I had a bit of crack at them. Its been a couple of shows since the last one I was at. Not everyone is into working there glen

Some years ago I was on a Glen board in the USA......I observed and read their standard along with all the superlatives heaped upon the breed ,then asked who hunted their dogs.....I was immediatetly attacked as tho I was recruiting them for dog fighting.....A bunch of phonies they are....Not one in the lot interested in a Glens hunting tradition.

• Like 1

Some years ago I was on a Glen board in the USA......I observed and read their standard along with all the superlatives heaped upon the breed ,then asked who hunted their dogs.....I was immediatetly attacked as tho I was recruiting them for dog fighting.....A bunch of phonies they are....Not one in the lot interested in a Glens hunting tradition.

A lot of people at the show would be similar when you mention working there glens. They all tell you they work when there selling pups,ha ha. In a weird way only for these people and I dont agree with some things they do.If they werent doing what they are doing with there glens I wouldnt have got my fella.He is kc all the way. No workers in his pedigree, he has worked out grand.If the show wasnt there I wouldnt have got him as a pup. I have another kc bitch there she is young and showing a little promise for her age.Its funny that you say dog fighting as they can be dog aggressive and look after themselves aswell.

Seems like an enjoyable day all the same.... Might get myself a glen for nxt years event!!!! :boogy:, is that you on the website's gallery ray?

yeah you might see me in one or two. I wouldnt take some of the stuff too serious. Great day out for the kids aswell. I had a bit of crack at them. Its been a couple of shows since the last one I was at. Not everyone is into working there glen

few scaldy looking characters on the websites gallery, see the chap with the tweed cap an the undershot jaw judging the terriers!!!

few scaldy looking characters on the websites gallery, see the chap with the tweed cap an the undershot jaw judging the terriers!!!

ive met him a couple of times. very good with the undershot thing.