Leather care

Guest Scuba1

Guest Scuba1

Right, I have this pair of nobuck leather trousers ( spelling ) that I have had for about 10 years now and not had them on for about 5. They turned a bit moldy and so i bunged them in the washing machine .... now they are about as stiff as a plank ad they used to be very soft but tough. How can I get them back up tu snuff ¿¿?? Keeping in mind, that there are no special shops ( or none that i know of ) around here.

Thanks in advance

Michael

Why the hell do you want to be wearing leather trousers for anyway? :laugh: its 07 not 87, dont tell me you wear em with a black shirt and white leather tie! :laugh::clapper:

Get em chopped up mate, knife sheath, cartridge bag, rifle sling, rifle slip, pellet pouch, the list goes on, :thumbs-up:

oh yes.... use "chelsea dubbing" to soften it, ;):victory:

if you are serious get some roe deer shit about a pound you will need put it in a pan and bring it to the boil once boiling turn the gas down let it simmer for about half an hour untill it thickens ..let it cool then massage it in to your leather ..do this twice but wait till the first coat has dried before you add the the secound

if you are serious get some roe deer shit about a pound you will need put it in a pan and bring it to the boil once boiling turn the gas down let it simmer for about half an hour untill it thickens ..let it cool then massage it in to your leather ..do this twice but wait till the first coat has dried before you add the the secound

Wont it stink of shite though :clapper:

proberly i just made that up, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats naughty :whistle: :whistle:

Guest Lurcherbitch

:laugh::clapper::laugh::clapper::laugh:

Guest Scuba1

Well its not a fasion statement folks but i would look a right twat when i came of the bike wearing shorts and flip flops and I don't want to bin them and get new ones as they have done many a mile with me.

Well its not a fasion statement folks but i would look a right twat when i came of the bike wearing shorts and flip flops and I don't want to bin them and get new ones as they have done many a mile with me.

Still say lenor was your best bet :D:tongue2::tongue2: