Stud Fees

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would only breed for my own use or if a good friend wanted a pup ---------- stud fee --------- ( Free of charge of course )   The two pups I have now were bred from a very good proven earth dog an

if i enquired about the service of a dog and the owner was looking a stud fee im afraid that would end of conversation if he said two pups not a prob pick of litter not a prob but not a penny would i

no fee a pup in liew if there not know and you dont need a pup then it would be a no if it was someone you knew well then free service and they could keep as many pups as they liked but no pups sold a

A very good Friend of mine ,AS a favour for someone. lined a Bitch Buckshee!, Not a offer of a Pint ! a Phone call let him know how the bitch done .Nowt !!!

Fella went on to sell ALL the pups on for a few Quid !! still not a bubble ! Even had the cheek to come back asking for another lining when the BITCH broke down Again ! :icon_eek::icon_redface:

If it's not for a Mate that would return the Favour,JUST SAY NO ! money isn't everything ...It's a Cancer....

• Like 3

if i enquired about the service of a dog and the owner was looking a stud fee im afraid that would end of conversation if he said two pups not a prob pick of litter not a prob but not a penny would i part

greedy c**t

greed has fcuk all to do with it if some man landed to my yard with a well proven bitch looking a service first thing that would enter my head would be the thought of a good pup to run on or the chance of breeding back in some of the resulting pups on down the line if they made the grade be of a lot more benifit in the long run rather than a few quid that would be gone as quick as it came
  • Like 6

A very good Friend of mine ,AS a favour for someone. lined a Bitch Buckshee!, Not a offer of a Pint ! a Phone call let him know how the bitch done .Nowt !!!

Fella went on to sell ALL the pups on for a few Quid !! still not a bubble ! Even had the cheek to come back asking for another lining when the BITCH broke down Again ! :icon_eek::icon_redface:

If it's not for a Mate that would return the Favour,JUST SAY NO ! money isn't everything ...It's a Cancer....

hes no friend, as someone said to me one time "people will always let you down"

I would give it out free,if i was looking for a new pup and i fancied the bitch ,i would pick a pup or if another friend was looking for a pup he could take my pick,Plus the bitch would have to be worth breeding from,some people that charge big money for covering a bitch will cover any bitch which in turn will result in substandard litters that could be sold for big money because of the dog used ,and then the line what has produced good stuff gets a bad name

• Like 3