Here's a proper picture of him

IMG_5797.jpg

I did look, but couldn't see anything apparent :D

Still pretty even for a boy :laugh:

Very nice :thumbs:

Ha, ha, ha,, Mel, I mean Moll,

Mine just fits under :icon_redface:

:clapper: :clapper: I near wet myself when i seen that comment :lol:

Hopefully turning her into something to be proud of this season ;)! ratting/ferreting/Lamping/ al have some fun with her i hope ;)

Im sorry i cant help it, im still in wrinkles :laugh: :laugh: See i know the feeling - when one of mine was younger there was no such thing as jumping (lazy fecker) to him so he just squeezed under the farm gates, so funny but so annoying, thank god he knows better now :D

Best of luck with her :victory:

its nice having a dog clearing gates but after a bit of work an there tired thats when they get injured

Fair point but personally i wouldn't keep a lurcher if it couldn't and wouldn't jump anything in reason,if they can get through or under then that's fine,it's something personally i like to have a dog do..when your carrying a lamp,battery or ferreting gear and a few bunnies or a lot hopefully lol then the last thing you need is to start lifting a great lump of dog over obstacles... :thumbs:

• Like 1

its nice having a dog clearing gates but after a bit of work an there tired thats when they get injured

Fair point but personally i wouldn't keep a lurcher if it couldn't and wouldn't jump anything in reason,if they can get through or under then that's fine,it's something personally i like to have a dog do..when your carrying a lamp,battery or ferreting gear and a few bunnies or a lot hopefully lol then the last thing you need is to start lifting a great lump of dog over obstacles... :thumbs:

same here i wouldnt be lifting one