heres my great hope for next season,

7 1/2 months and 22 inches to the shoulder,fingers x'ed he'll have the necessaries to get the job done,

IMG_4419.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

bred from gaskin stuff but dont ask me what as I havent investigated too much,

I knew the sire and dam and that was enough for me.

• Like 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

iceman I kept pits for 23 years,I have lurchers for 32 years,im not braging but I know how to feed,condition and exercise to the limit,to me its all mind over matter,idont mind what anyone says cause

I think I'd like to see a bit more weight on a 7 1/2 month pup, also. Good luck with it.   Cheers.

sometimes the photos just dont show what your seeing trust me im an expert in shite photo`s

Hes actually carrying a decent bit of weight guys,I put a photo of him on Hills and fens and he looks the same,his ribs are like a barrell but hes very well fed.I'll get better photos of him in a minute and you'll see what Im saying.hes on beef mince,chicken ,dog meal and all the rest.His half brother is on there too and he has the same look.

Hes actually carrying a decent bit of weight guys,I put a photo of him on Hills and fens and he looks the same,his ribs are like a barrell but hes very well fed.I'll get better photos of him in a minute and you'll see what Im saying.hes on beef mince,chicken ,dog meal and all the rest.His half brother is on there too and he has the same look.

sometimes the photos just dont show what your seeing trust me im an expert in shite photo`s :laugh:
  • Like 4

Great healty looking pup Liam hope he does the job for ya,them goats will be running scared,lol also nice looking older dogs.Seen you in borris then got caught in conversation with someone else,did not see you again to say hello,anyway atb.

lol,heres another couple I just took.Im puting it down to,either 1 im shit at photography or

2the dog isnt photogenitic in any form,lol

IMG_4517.jpg

IMG_4520.jpg

IMG_4523.jpg

trying to get him to stand still is a problem.

Why do people say "nice looking pup"; when that last pic shows a 7 1/2 month old pup devoid of any body fat ?? It does look like a decent pup, but for Gods sake, those pics show it in a bad light !! It looks like it needs a good feed in those pics !!

Cheers.

Great healty looking pup Liam hope he does the job for ya,them goats will be running scared,lol also nice looking older dogs.Seen you in borris then got caught in conversation with someone else,did not see you again to say hello,anyway atb.

hows the craic,didnt spot you there but anytime you do call over.Im murder for not recalling who exactly it is Im seeing at times.I saw patterdale666 in borris too and didnt recognise him,I was embarrassed afterwards but will catch up with him next time,its an age thing.

Why do people say "nice looking pup"; when that last pic shows a 7 1/2 month old pup devoid of any body fat ?? It does look like a decent pup, but for Gods sake, those pics show it in a bad light !! It looks like it needs a good feed in those pics !!

Cheers.

Edited to say; it looks well better in the latest pics ! :thumbs: