a miracle

so I go down the anderson shelter as normal, to open the door and give my ladies some quaility time (lol) they are normally both there to greet me, looking like light bulbs (both pregnant), well this time one comes out the sleeping box and I can see straight away "the sac" hanging out the rear, panic hits me as I start thinking of local vets, she goes straight to the corner to do her buisness, I start thinking that as its her first litter, maybe she dont know whats happening, and instinct hasent set in, maybe she thinks its a shit?

she waddles back to me and I roll her over to see the kit hanging out the rear, Im now panicking even more, when her sister rushes out and the pair of them start licking the rear, and out pops a kit, Ive been sitting on top of the sleeping quarters(study double compartment box) and all of a sudden I can hear squeaking coming from inside, the mum then waddles back inside, while the sister carrys on cleaning the kit, then picks it up so gently and carries it into the box WHAT A SIGHT TO SEE

have put a small bowl of milk down and both have quench their first, thinking that both sisters will share the same compartment and share motherly duties

well fingers crossed for the next few days, will leave them alone untill next week without too much disturbance

now hand me that cigar :D

i had my first litter of kits this year and i seen the same thing but 3 of them hanging out she got 2 of her and put them in her nest box and then she just give up so i was panicing about what i should do,im only 15 and dont know if ive got a vet around my place that deals whith ferrets, i thought she was going to die because she just led there on her side doing nother for a couple of minutes so i decided to help her deliver her baby and she licked my hand and picked the baby of my hand and took it to her nest box.