names for a wood

Guest little_lloyd

Guest Lurcherbitch
Our local wood is called TICKLE-COCK wood, i wonder why :whistle: . what im saying here is what have you been up to in the woods little lloyd...think about it ;) and name it.

Wankers woods...............................fiddlers woods...........

Guest Lurcherbitch

Is this a wood as in trees or in a hard on?? :blink::icon_eek::laugh:

right thats enough, i think the kinkykatz thread should be removed its corupting lurcher bitch !

next thing we know people will be flirting !

:stinker:

:clapper::clapper::laugh::laugh::clapper:

:clapper: Igot wood sounds good :laugh:

Yeh, thats the one :laugh::clapper:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I agree, " The Dreys " has a good ring to it. Especially if there really are dreys there and you've worked them. It's always been natural for me to name things and / or corrupt names to my own personal liking. I once decided a particular bit of plantation was an absolute bitch to get into quietly, and so named it " The Hard Covert ". Buried the family pet Dog there later. But it never became " Cindy's Wood ". I now think of 'Cindy is lain beneath the Hard Covert'

I'm all for naming places. Look at how a deep, watery ditch close to here has now become imortalised and shall be for ever refered to, by me at least, as " The Styx ". Far easier to say that than; " The deep watery ditch which runs from somewhere beneath my place, across the bog and probably discharges into the reed beds feeding the ..... " Ye get the idea? Where I go after mink is just called " The Styx ".

I also can't help but fancy the fact that half the f*cking townies ever hearing the name will be completely lost as to its meaning or origin! :laugh: " Drays ", they'll think. " What? Was that where The Test was first carried out then?! :icon_eek: "

No. Maybe I'm getting too deep here? ( :drink: ).

The Dreys does it for me :good:

(" Giblet Wood " was a cracker too; But they'd never wear it! :laugh: )