philip kings salukis

ats no full bred hitcher get a real full bred up to show captain

there are dogs in england saluki lurcher bred for generations that are just referred to as salukis he could be one of them ,,i would like to know were he came from an what hes of

half the lads advertising do so as salukis but they are not saluki,a saluki not a x simple or are us lads with the pures wasting ours and everyone elses time?
  • Like 1

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im no expert but he dont look pure ,,,,any idea what max was bred off thems good pups he produced

Here you go hitcher that's the full saluki he got down there now nice looking dog,don't know what he produced put,think the best saluki he got was max that produced a lot of good dogs jv bitch from Sl

certainly doesnt look to be pure

Posted Images

Ha ha look lads that's what mr king told me was that's his full bred saluki how long is the man hunting inthis game Jesus he would prob lose half ye and find ye again,one thing I liked about the man he tried to help with your dogs not run them down,he seemed to me a really nice fella and great man fir his age alli got to say is fair play to him

I have been round salukis all my life here and in Iran I am 62 years old and that red dog is not full saluki incidently i now live in Manchester so tell me what it is bred down from it was said it came from here in Manchester it was from Noonie wasnt it?

I would also like to hear if anyone running anything out of mr kings yard,so many times I was going to buy but did nt might be for the Best or the worse hitcher that botch is not out of ned but that day we were there speedie had his pup bred down out of ned black bitch

7642f504.jpg

45de7a65.jpg

Bitch I will hopefully get a run against in the winter when he is ready ???????????????????????!

see notting has changed still lots of dogs running around,nice kennel good bedding turf floor,

cap we are not joking that dog is not full saluki if ph told you that how could you trust in any thing he says

but his dog are great condition fare play to him

without getting into an argument whos ph its pk or is that short for philip

cap we are not joking that dog is not full saluki if ph told you that how could you trust in any thing he says

sorry HI TCHER MENT PK IT WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE YOU AS MY SECONDARY

Here you go hitcher that's the full saluki he got down there now nice looking dog,don't know what he produced put,think the best saluki he got was max that produced a lot of good dogs jv bitch from Sligo was one of the bitchs out of max which she produced ginger half sister to the bitch I got here,which I think will be much better than ginger or any of the rest of that litter,that saluki max also produced a bitch called daisy and shadow bella he was father to all those dogs,this is the full saluki mr king has now and sligos king holding him in picture

575525ad.jpg

4b135d4a.jpg

is that where the dog sleeps,in the tyre, would not think his full saluki

I would also like to hear if anyone running anything out of mr kings yard,so many times I was going to buy but did nt might be for the Best or the worse hitcher that botch is not out of ned but that day we were there speedie had his pup bred down out of ned black bitch

7642f504.jpg

45de7a65.jpg

Bitch I will hopefully get a run against in the winter when he is ready ???????????????????????!

see notting has changed still lots of dogs running around,nice kennel good bedding turf floor,

topic wasnt started for to run the man down im just asking what lines his salukis are from

Ha ha look lads that's what mr king told me was that's his full bred saluki how long is the man hunting inthis game Jesus he would prob lose half ye and find ye again,one thing I liked about the man he tried to help with your dogs not run them down,he seemed to me a really nice fella and great man fir his age alli got to say is fair play to him

I have been round salukis all my life here and in Iran I am 62 years old and that red dog is not full saluki incidently i now live in Manchester so tell me what it is bred down from it was said it came from here in Manchester it was from Noonie wasnt it?

Look lad I am only going by what pk told me that was his full saluki speedie was there that day,I would not think pk would lie about it but maybe I am wrong who is going to birr Tommrow

7642f504.jpg

45de7a65.jpg

topic wasnt started for to run the man down im just asking what lines his salukis are from

look no one running anyone down just stating afact,have you any out of that mongrel cross

sorry HI TCHER MENT PK IT WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE YOU AS MY SECONDARY

secretary :thumbs: na im thick as f**k

Look lad I am only going by what pk told me that was his full saluki speedie was there that day,I would not think pk would lie about it but maybe I am wrong who is going to birr Tommrow

what did you think when he told you that he was afull sal,as for lieing dont belive what your told by a dog dealer
  • Like 1

PK I S A LONG TIME IN THE GA ME LIKE IT OR LUMP IT BUT THAT DOG NOT FULL HOW LONG ARE YOU IN THE GA ME PS DONT BELEVE WHAT YOU HERE AND ONLY HALF BELEVE WHAT YOU SEE

7642f504.jpg

45de7a65.jpg

look no one running anyone down just stating afact,have you any out of that mongrel cross

post-73617-0-26584100-1345933291.jpgpost-73617-0-59639500-1345933342.jpgno but this bitch is bred of his old stuff an never jacked in her life pure saluki going over it in feb

7642f504.jpg

45de7a65.jpg

post-73617-0-26584100-1345933291.jpgpost-73617-0-59639500-1345933342.jpgno but this bitch is bred of his old stuff an never jacked in her life pure saluki going over it in feb

now hitcher whos trying to ruin the topic,funny thing is when ever kings name is mentioned lads talk about jackers