philip kings salukis

I would also like to hear if anyone running anything out of mr kings yard,so many times I was going to buy but did nt might be for the Best or the worse hitcher that botch is not out of ned but that day we were there speedie had his pup bred down out of ned black bitch

7642f504.jpg

45de7a65.jpg

Bitch I will hopefully get a run against in the winter when he is ready ???????????????????????!

see notting has changed still lots of dogs running around,nice kennel good bedding turf floor,

topic wasnt started for to run the man down im just asking what lines his salukis are from

look no one running anyone down just stating afact,have you any out of that mongrel cross

post-73617-0-26584100-1345933291.jpgpost-73617-0-59639500-1345933342.jpgno but this bitch is bred of his old stuff an never jacked in her life pure saluki going over it in feb

now hitcher whos trying to ruin the topic,funny thing is when ever kings name is mentioned lads talk about jackers

well its just when your talking about pk jackers always comes into it hes just like yourselfs hes bred good dogs an dogs that didnt make the grade :thumbs:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im no expert but he dont look pure ,,,,any idea what max was bred off thems good pups he produced

Here you go hitcher that's the full saluki he got down there now nice looking dog,don't know what he produced put,think the best saluki he got was max that produced a lot of good dogs jv bitch from Sl

certainly doesnt look to be pure

Posted Images

I would also like to hear if anyone running anything out of mr kings yard,so many times I was going to buy but did nt might be for the Best or the worse hitcher that botch is not out of ned but that day we were there speedie had his pup bred down out of ned black bitch

7642f504.jpg

45de7a65.jpg

Bitch I will hopefully get a run against in the winter when he is ready ???????????????????????!

see notting has changed still lots of dogs running around,nice kennel good bedding turf floor,

topic wasnt started for to run the man down im just asking what lines his salukis are from

look no one running anyone down just stating afact,have you any out of that mongrel cross

post-73617-0-26584100-1345933291.jpgpost-73617-0-59639500-1345933342.jpgno but this bitch is bred of his old stuff an never jacked in her life pure saluki going over it in feb

now hitcher whos trying to ruin the topic,funny thing is when ever kings name is mentioned lads talk about jackers

well its just when your talking about pk jackers always comes into it hes just like yourselfs hes bred good dogs an dogs that didnt make the grade :thumbs:

what dogs have not made the grade with us,if a man breeds 2000 dogs hes entilted to have bred afew good ones,did you ever test that bitch in england Edited by mucky paws
  • Like 1

7642f504.jpg

45de7a65.jpg

what dogs have not made the grade with us,if a man breeds 2000 dogs hes entilted to have bred afew good ones,did you ever test that bitch in england

i dont live in england an i dont give a fiddlers fcuk about running dogs in it,,,,,that bitch has nothing to prove the man that worked her booked a pup people that seen her work booked pups :D

7642f504.jpg

45de7a65.jpg

what dogs have not made the grade with us,if a man breeds 2000 dogs hes entilted to have bred afew good ones,did you ever test that bitch in england

i dont live in england an i dont give a fiddlers fcuk about running dogs in it,,,,,that bitch has nothing to prove the man that worked her booked a pup people that seen her work booked pups :D

seem to have hit a nerve,was only asking,black ass,sligo exp,king breed were supposed to be good went to england well we all know what happened there,was that bitch yours

7642f504.jpg

45de7a65.jpg

seem to have hit a nerve,was only asking,black ass,sligo exp,king breed were supposed to be good went to england well we all know what happened there,was that bitch yours

jk judy went to england an peaches i think went to england, what way was peaches bred

every ones is intitle to own oppion hitcher your a shit riser

you said your pece now have a cup of tea so far cap 2010 starts something about mr king and its my oppinion he likes stering up shit

i live in uk i am irish i no a lot of coursing men back there cap2010 is only a few year coursing dogs with little or no knowlage of the sport as he said he never coursed in uk

so if hes 16 or 17 years old let him rambl;e on

you said your pece now have a cup of tea so far cap 2010 starts something about mr king and its my oppinion he likes stering up shit

i live in uk i am irish i no a lot of coursing men back there cap2010 is only a few year coursing dogs with little or no knowlage of the sport as he said he never coursed in uk

yo pat this is my topic away an start your own ,,,,,,in second thoughts dont you got banned of your last one :laugh:

yo pat this is my topic away an start your own ,,,,,,in second thoughts dont you got banned of your last one :laugh:

ye have something in common,how many times you been banned,sorley

hurry up iv to get out an feed these pups

il rush for no man,DID YOU OWN THAT BITCH YOURSELF

if you read the post you will see i own her now i never seen her work but i heard enough about her to search the country to find her :thumbs:

ye have something in common,how many times you been banned,sorley

im on my best behaviour now :D :D Edited by Hitcher