another epic european night for the reds!!

how can you leave seven first team players out of your team saying we have a big game on sunday every games a big game tell that to your traveling fans who spend good money following there team hope hearts pull it back second leg cause cant see you beating city :bye:

nearly ate your own words there mate...... :D good game tho, keep improving on that and we will be sound!!..... :thumbs:

I was at the game, hearts were unlucky, they had a right go at liverpool but to be fair liverpool only had a few first team players out, the lack of a decent forward cost us, hoping to get tickets for anfield on thursday :thumbs:

Suarez saves the day...... :notworthy:

lucky b*****ds, well done the jambos

true mate, there not a bad side at all!!! that tembleton will be in a real league soon...... :D but if he goes to rangers he is f*****g mental..... :thumbs:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19431326

it was a good game over both legs,,,, :victory:

• Like 1

Well i never thought i'd shout for a wee huns goal but i did the other night.........When that diddy let it slip through his fingers i could see Stewies eyes begin to fill up with tears, pmsl for about 2 mins until the made a c**t of it. Did themselves proud though................Still a shower of wankers though!!!

true mate, there not a bad side at all!!! that tembleton will be in a real league soon...... :D but if he goes to rangers he is f*****g mental..... :thumbs:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19431326

Was a good game mate, feckin brilliant in the hearts section, had a good time in concert square?? scousers are good lads had a good bit banter with them, temps is a good wee player on his day but is a bit hot and cold, hes taken a step backwards going to rangers IMO but money talks i suppose

• Like 2

Was a good game mate, feckin brilliant in the hearts section, had a good time in concert square?? scousers are good lads had a good bit banter with them, temps is a good wee player on his day but is a bit hot and cold, hes taken a step backwards going to rangers IMO but money talks i suppose

youll remember that night forever mate,,,, ;) i cant believe hes gone there.... :blink: like stevie gerrard going to tranmere rovers..... :laugh: shows a lack of ambition imo....glad you enjoyed it tho mate, bit of luck you could of done us!!!...... :thumbs:

• Like 1

youll remember that night forever mate,,,, ;) i cant believe hes gone there.... :blink: like stevie gerrard going to tranmere rovers..... :laugh: shows a lack of ambition imo....glad you enjoyed it tho mate, bit of luck you could of done us!!!...... :thumbs:

thats football for you mate, 3 mins left and thinking extra time then suarez pops up and scores, good luck in the group stages :thumbs:

Your f*****g right he has mate.......but when your middle name is Cooper then its written in the stars eh. They have this hope that they will fly through the leagues into the SPL and start winning it again..I hope they struggle and silly wee boys like Templeton should suffer in the process for the lack of ambition. And another thing i knew that wee c**t always put in a bit extra against the hoops............ :whistling::D