stolen please help

Fu--king hell Midnight that sounds like a right old scam by his mate!. :hmm:

Muddy. :(

smells of shit to me too mate

hope you get them back mate but you cant go blaming gypos every time a dog goes missing my mates 2 lurchers were stole a few weeks agoe 4 days later the dog was up for sale in the yellow paper :censored: the story goes a bit like this my mates pall was looking for a dog seen this one advertised in the paper went to see it phoned the mate to let him know that it sounded like his 6 month old pup so his mate goes up buys the pup brings it up to show my mate to see if it was his pup whitch it was then his mate asked for the money he payed for the pup my mate was rather pissed at this told him just to keep the :censored: pup what do i think dont just blame pikeys sometimes you need to look closer to home

I know what I would have done took the f**king dog and gave him a slap for asking for the money. I mean that shows him how much of a freind he is. If he had got a discription of the dog why did your mate not go up and meet the guy as well and give him :aggressive: :ninja: and take the bloody dog.

Regards highlander

his mate phoned him while he was on his way to see the pup

Guest john the baptist

With the growing nuber of dogs that are getting stolen these days, especially working dogs. What i want to know is, where do these people sell the dogs? What sort of people buy them? Anyway, good luck in getting 'em back mate.

• 2 weeks later...
With the growing nuber of dogs that are getting stolen these days, especially working dogs. What i want to know is, where do these people sell the dogs? What sort of people buy them? Anyway, good luck in getting 'em back mate.

Just thinking the same thing. Is it me or are the number of thefts increasing? :censored:

Just thinking the same thing. Is it me or are the number of thefts increasing? :censored:

im in surry and will keep my eyes open dog theft is rising at work we had 6 dog posters put up one of which was a 7 weekold pup stolen from the backof a car while the owner was paying for her fuel. lock your cars people !!

hope you find them i will keep my eyes open

maybe there should be somesort of passport system like there is for horses IE dont buy the dog if it dosent come with the card issued at birth??

Guest Lamping lad
i'm in northwest mate,there's prob no chance of me seeing them up here,but all i can say is was any pikies,

gypos and such like in the area offering to tarmac your drive or sharpen your knives,other than that do you know of any local lads that are into the game and don't have the best dogs,i sincerelely hope you get ypour dogs back mate,but don't leave any stone unturned,be ruthless in your search,in the past it has paid of for me,all the best,

Higgins.

why do you presume all travellers pinch dogs and lay tarmac Ass hole.

i'm in northwest mate,there's prob no chance of me seeing them up here,but all i can say is was any pikies,

gypos and such like in the area offering to tarmac your drive or sharpen your knives,other than that do you know of any local lads that are into the game and don't have the best dogs,i sincerelely hope you get ypour dogs back mate,but don't leave any stone unturned,be ruthless in your search,in the past it has paid of for me,all the best,

Higgins.

why do you presume all travellers pinch dogs and lay tarmac Ass hole.

where dose it say all travellers he said pikies and unless you were there how do you know that it wasnt a pikie that stole the dogs its a well know fact tha if you lose a dog it might well turn up on the local pikies site

a friend of mine had her dog stolen and the pikies "found" it and offered it back for a reward

and a reward they got :whistle: