stolen please help

2 patterdale terriers were taken from their kennels in west end, southhampton, hampshire,during the night of 25th may :angry::censored: one is chocolate smooth coated 8 month old dog,the other a rough coated 1 year old bitch. a reward is offered for the safe return of these terriers..if anyone hear`s of or is offered these dogs please please contact me via PM. these are a friend of mines dogs and he and his missis are gutted!!terriers.jpg

Not my neck of the woods mate,but i'll ask around just in case they end up round here.All the best getting them back,and if you do catch the f*****s that stole them make sure you give the c***s a good hiding :censored: Bill

i'm in northwest mate,there's prob no chance of me seeing them up here,but all i can say is was any pikies,

gypos and such like in the area offering to tarmac your drive or sharpen your knives,other than that do you know of any local lads that are into the game and don't have the best dogs,i sincerelely hope you get ypour dogs back mate,but don't leave any stone unturned,be ruthless in your search,in the past it has paid of for me,all the best,

Higgins.

hope you get em back mate ..i had four ferrets nicked last year i went round my local town and did some enquiries it took me one day after a few phone calls ..when i say one day i was at it from 6.30 in the morning till night time i got the feckers back after kicking a few smack heads doors in i wont say what i did to them as when i said before on here the post got deleted but they wont be coming in my back garden again :D:D or the village i live in .... ;):D:D good luck to you friends in there search :victory:

hope you get them back mate but you cant go blaming gypos every time a dog goes missing my mates 2 lurchers were stole a few weeks agoe 4 days later the dog was up for sale in the yellow paper :censored: the story goes a bit like this my mates pall was looking for a dog seen this one advertised in the paper went to see it phoned the mate to let him know that it sounded like his 6 month old pup so his mate goes up buys the pup brings it up to show my mate to see if it was his pup whitch it was then his mate asked for the money he payed for the pup my mate was rather pissed at this told him just to keep the :censored: pup what do i think dont just blame pikeys sometimes you need to look closer to home

hope you get them back mate but you cant go blaming gypos every time a dog goes missing my mates 2 lurchers were stole a few weeks agoe 4 days later the dog was up for sale in the yellow paper :censored: the story goes a bit like this my mates pall was looking for a dog seen this one advertised in the paper went to see it phoned the mate to let him know that it sounded like his 6 month old pup so his mate goes up buys the pup brings it up to show my mate to see if it was his pup whitch it was then his mate asked for the money he payed for the pup my mate was rather pissed at this told him just to keep the :censored: pup what do i think dont just blame pikeys sometimes you need to look closer to home

I know what I would have done took the f**king dog and gave him a slap for asking for the money. I mean that shows him how much of a freind he is. If he had got a discription of the dog why did your mate not go up and meet the guy as well and give him :aggressive: :ninja: and take the bloody dog.

Regards highlander