wrecking crew

I don't know why people bitch an moan about others oh dogs doubled up or saying the dogs are slow an how they speak an everything else but if u think u can do better go an do it an come back when u have dogs that do it every other night the week instead of picking foult with those that do it's not my style personally but fair play to the lads an there dogs

people do it mate because thair jelluse simple as pal. they carnt do it them selves so they pull down every one who can. sad realy lads. :thumbs:

• Like 2

The videos are good to watch and have taken lots of hard work and time to record.I would not have the patience or skill to make a video and fair play to the lads that put them together.The dogs on video seem a bit quick to give up at the ditches,they wouldn't suit me but all the same the lads catch plenty.Fair dues to them.

• Like 1

enjoyed taking part inthe dvd with ,strawberry water even though it ws for personal use and other people made a lot of money out of it and people winge and whine about single handed i enjoyed every minute .and if i could turn the clock back i would do it again happy days and the sad b*****ds what are still selling this should donate to help the heroes instead of lining there own pockets .people stop buying it

• Like 9

I don't know why people bitch an moan about others oh dogs doubled up or saying the dogs are slow an how they speak an everything else but if u think u can do better go an do it an come back when u have dogs that do it every other night the week instead of picking foult with those that do it's not my style personally but fair play to the lads an there dogs

people do it mate because thair jelluse simple as pal. they carnt do it them selves so they pull down every one who can. sad realy lads. :thumbs:

Not always the case.No jealousy here

How the pups doing that come up from the midlands macky ? Atb rj

Got any pictures of them?

just been up to strawberry waters to get some pics ,he just had op so he said he will have a look in a couple of days ,so I have just been winding him up about lamping as he cannot get out ,oh what a shame

Strawberry water - still cracks me up when I watch that - f***ing brilliant!!!!!!! Cracking DVD too!!!!!!!! Dogs did the biz!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

How the pups doing that come up from the midlands macky ? Atb rj

Got any pictures of them?

just been up to strawberry waters to get some pics ,he just had op so he said he will have a look in a couple of days ,so I have just been winding him up about lamping as he cannot get out ,oh what a shame

Strawberry water - still cracks me up when I watch that - f***ing brilliant!!!!!!! Cracking DVD too!!!!!!!! Dogs did the biz!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Over the top or what?