a quick half an hour stalk

I was recently shooting at my grandads farm before work set in and went out for a quick half an hour with the R10. Having discussed with my grandad whereabouts I might find a bunny or two, I soon set off across the yard and down the main driveway between the main building and and small field I walked all of 10 yards up the driveway and spotted movement in the field behind a bunch of nettles. I moved another 10 yards down the drive and layed down, opened the legs on the bipod and started to scan across the field to see if there was another option but no were spotted (as usual). I used my scope sidewheel to range find the young bunny and it was 30 yards "perfect" I said to myself, I rested the cross hairs on the rabbits head and gently squeezed the trigger and sent the RWS superfield down range which ended with a satisfying crack to the skull. This is my first shoot ive posted on here hope you enjoy the light read :-)

Thanks

John

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...