Chicken Coop's

Has anyone bought one of the chicken coop's advertised on the internet to keep your ferrets in, been looking at them and was wondering what the quality is like on them, especially when every manufacturer reckons theirs is the Best. Below is just an example of one,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chicken-Coop-Poultry-Rabbit-Cat-House-Run-CC047FD-FREE-DELIVERY-up-to-4-hens-/280940769815?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Poultry&hash=item41695ff217

SINDASOX

I got one of them for a bargain price on and eBay auction. Once it arrived I decided it was shite. Was flimsy, didn't really give them too much extra space unless you split the run into 2 floors and like I said it was flimsy wood so wouldn't hold. There was potential to put pop holes in to 'nesting box' to make a sleeping compartment and pop hole to outside to keep wood shavings inside but in the end it's still small. You would have to be on your knees to clean it out and if the ferrets shiit outside the mesh/ wood soon becomes minging and looks dirty.

Personal opinion though.

Why not get a small shed/ tool storage hut and add some 2x2" framing and mesh. Easy done and would give you more space/ accessibility and built to your own specification.