Barrie Wade

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear All   Thank you for your many kind words and for all the good wishes, it’s been a very humbling experience to say the least.   It turned out the occasional mild bouts of indigestion/heartburn

if barrie had worked so hard in any other field than promoting terrierwork he`d have been honoured by the queen years ago - all the best for a speedy recovery and healthy future ..

Second that!!

We got the news while at Moy but it was Barrie that texted Dad so He's No Deid Yet we'll wait till he's home and drop him an email rather than phone him Dad's his second in command so we'll find out if there is anything he needs done for the Federation in the meantime I took a photo of John Waters and dad at Moy so I'll send it on with best wishes. So from Thurso all the way down and round the UK and Ireland SPEEDY RECOVERY BARRIE . JO,TAM, and WEE JOHN.

Dear All

Thank you for your many kind words and for all the good wishes, it’s been a very humbling experience to say the least.

It turned out the occasional mild bouts of indigestion/heartburn I’d had over the past 5-6 weeks were not quite what I thought. Anyway thanks to the wonders of our National Health Service (to our friends across the Pond I think that’s Social Medicare) one minute I was in the supermarket car park having what I’m told was a fairly major heart attack (1 in 3 survival rate) and 15 or so minutes later I was stripped off in the operating theatre having 3 stents fitted.

A week ago I was someone with a 40+ cigs a day habit and although I didn’t realise it at the time some badly furred up arteries. I had an unpleasant hour or so and a narrow escape, but have come out of it all a none smoker, my arteries in a better shape than they’ve been for years and I’m gonna have a few extra pounds in my pocket at the end of the week. I may even be able to afford to invest in one of those new fangled locator collars and get rid of that tin can and string I have to keep shoving up the terriers backside !!!

Thank you all for your concerns, I really am on good form and look forward to seeing everyone at the NWTF Finals at Arbury Hall on Bank Holiday Sunday 26th August.

Kindest Regards - Barrie

• Like 12