jackers !!!!!!!!!!!!

i seen loads of dogs jack on old clips of the forley mostly and fences or when the hare made the headge. the dog just put the brakes on and the camera was took of the dog but the man behind it could be heard singing the dogs praises would u not call them dogs jackers .

thats anexcuse,fence,hedge,ect,but in the middle of abig open fen the dogs working his quarry then turns in to a staute what would you call him

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfit; injured and not entered properly are the most common reasons for a dog pulling up ...   A dog I seen a few years back it wouldn't run a hare but would run a rabbit, it wasn't till he got it t

an over used word is jacker, normally to cover the inadequacies of the owner or to justify the need to get rid so as to make room for the next wonder cross. ive a dog here that will run himself to dea

dogs only as good as the man that slips it

i seen loads of dogs jack on old clips of the forley mostly and fences or when the hare made the headge. the dog just put the brakes on and the camera was took of the dog but the man behind it could be heard singing the dogs praises would u not call them dogs jackers .

thats anexcuse,fence,hedge,ect,but in the middle of abig open fen the dogs working his quarry then turns in to a staute what would you call him

exausted just like a car running out of petrol if there non left in the tank it dont go

so if she was a jacker (an im not saying she was because i never seen her even on tape ) she produced good pups an prob 4 or 5 litter it would be a right fool to say it all came from the sire,s

let me say this to you,we are lead to belive black ass,sligo ex,were very close to il the same blood in them,but produced f all,so what do you think happened there

exausted just like a car running out of petrol if there non left in the tank it dont go

no mate its not like a car,if a car runs out of fuel its the owners fault,and you say exausted after one run,uk long way to go for one run and he did not even finish the run

so if she was a jacker (an im not saying she was because i never seen her even on tape ) she produced good pups an prob 4 or 5 litter it would be a right fool to say it all came from the sire,s

let me say this to you,we are lead to belive black ass,sligo ex,were very close to il the same blood in them,but produced f all,so what do you think happened there

is naily boys bitch an er bitch not coming of sligo express , naily boys ran jb luke to a draw 3/3 an jb wouldnt run a fourth an E.R bitch suposed to be better call them out the sameway you do with speedie

it shouldnt be as they run the land on a regular basis they should ajust to the land there running on . would you keep a dog that quits at a fence every time u go out.

did that same cross with a bit of english blood not produce lucas

it shouldnt be as they run the land on a regular basis they should ajust to the land there running on . would you keep a dog that quits at a fence every time u go out.

NO I WOULD NOT,but a dog has to be learned how to jump,some do it natuarly,others have to be learned

away to make another phone call :laugh:

not making any fone call,BUT TELL YA WHAT WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

i dont have a dog at the minute but il keep you in mind when i do :thumbs:

well if you cant do some thing your self,dont be silly and mention others ya silly boy

not making any fone call,BUT TELL YA WHAT WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

WHOS GONE MAKING FONE CALLS NOW

you just like mouthing when youv an audience are you in the south show you might see some of the dogs at it :thumbs:

WHOS GONE MAKING FONE CALLS NOW

you just like mouthing when youv an audience are you in the south show you might see some of the dogs at it :thumbs:

listen mate your the fella that was saying i should ask these lads out,and if i was worried about running in acomp i would not have put my name forward,so if ya want why dont you ask your friend speedie can you run one of hes other wise shut up,and pretend that your coursing on the key board