Pricked eared whippets.

Not sure why the big fuss about the price of ped whipps.If you can afford one then buy one,if not just make do with a mongrel lurcher :laugh:

It just anger's me i cant afford 1 and there so good i really really want 1 :laugh:

your a rich spolit twat

Your way richer than me :laugh:

but your a twat :laugh:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can still catch rabbits   Even though i did not want him too. Been out doing mole work and took Boo for the day. First one lifted as i was looking at the hills, not long after we got into the fiel

One thing he isn't as good as the lurcher for......           Carrying the mole traps and pegs.   But i don't think his ears are at fault for that

If you think about it logically though. Most successfull wild animals all have pricked ears...hyena, lion, wolf, mustelids etc etc etc. Could it be that folded ears are actually the fault, bred into

Posted Images

Not sure why the big fuss about the price of ped whipps.If you can afford one then buy one,if not just make do with a mongrel lurcher :laugh:

It just anger's me i cant afford 1 and there so good i really really want 1 :laugh:

your a rich spolit twat

f**k off or i will cut the strap to ye bum bag next time i see ye :laugh:

your a rich spolit twat

bit under the belt

your a rich spolit twat

bit under the belt

Sorry :icon_redface:

your a rich spolit twat

bit under the belt

you didnt say that when you were asking me to tell you where your hounds were and how far ,..it was then oh thats good idea

your a rich spolit twat

bit under the belt

you didnt say that when you were asking me to tell you where your hounds were and how far ,..it was then oh thats good idea

Yeah it's a handy pouch for storing garmin tracker boxes :laugh: but ye know it's gay thats why ye hide it round the back :laugh:

your a rich spolit twat

bit under the belt

Yeah it's a handy pouch for storing garmin tracker boxes :laugh: but ye know it's gay thats why ye hide it round the back :laugh:

and honey ,its more comfy around back thats all :laugh:

Because imho the whippet is wat was once the epitath of the working mans dog and should imho be at a working mans price.
  • Like 1

I have 2 whippets bitch an dog my bitch is ped from show lines an dog is from worker/raceing lines an i must say the bitch is keener an far betta throu the day an is strait under the brambels wev had a few gashes bt i carnt stop her so pray driven on the other hand the dog is the betta lamper hes like a bulit train an if were on ruf ground my hart is in my mouth no brains at all lol must be the racer in him an thank god no pointy ears on either :))

My bitch has pricked ears and is from working/Non ped racing lines and is a cracking lil bunny basher,one of the best ive owned in my 21 years.....If it aint broke dont fix it!

PS. I wouldn't touch a dog with show blood in it with a 10ft barge poll! only thing the KC is good for is F-ing up perfectly good breeds and blood lines!

• Like 1

My bitch has pricked ears and is from working/Non ped racing lines and is a cracking lil bunny basher,one of the best ive owned in my 21 years.....If it aint broke dont fix it!

PS. I wouldn't touch a dog with show blood in it with a 10ft barge poll! only thing the KC is good for is F-ing up perfectly good breeds and blood lines!

I agree tottaly with the comment about kc fing up dogs u jus gotta look at the so calld british bull dog a shadow of the dog it startd out at an i must admit the non ped whippet is much more sturdy dog bt my bitch dos a grate job an she will go into the brambel bt the male will not go near em jus stands round lookin for her lol