rapparee staff blood in them uru to a patterdale produced coalpool black bill then sent to oklahoma. got pics of the mating and all but not sure if the owner is ok with me sharing them. good rough and intelligent patt x's that black ice threw, in fact there are still dogs off his offspring working bred back to gould patts for years now. m&m had some good results with this blood in the past it's what i understand.

I have a red male that goes back to coal pools black ice. Super inbred back to black ice. Mostly Gould bred. Bred him to a inbred Scottish JR. Have a nine week old male pup that's acting great for being so young. Will post pics when I can.

D

I have a red male that goes back to coal pools black ice. Super inbred back to black ice. Mostly Gould bred. Bred him to a inbred Scottish JR. Have a nine week old male pup that's acting great for being so young. Will post pics when I can.

D

have you the breeding of the inbred dirtworm.?

Coal pools black ice was a Irish bred game staffy bull. When bred to a pure patt he produced Grip.

Spade, will have to find his peds, he's tight inbred coalpool on top and old nuttal blood on bottom. He comes out of a good dog named Taz whose father is Lowrider. McCoy stuff.

Coal pools black ice was a Irish bred game staffy bull. When bred to a pure patt he produced Grip.

Spade, will have to find his peds, he's tight inbred coalpool on top and old nuttal blood on bottom. He comes out of a good dog named Taz whose father is Lowrider. McCoy stuff.

dublin red irish staff ?