a few pics

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my 4 year old 3/4 grey x 1/4 beardie we had a decant season on the rabbits hope to have a better one this time.

DSCF2346.jpg

DSCF2429.jpg

the season after this were hoping to be releasing these two amongst the rabbits

DSCF3815.jpg

DSCF3818.jpg

good hunting

rew

this is my 4 year old 3/4 grey x 1/4 beardie we had a decant season on the rabbits hope to have a better one this time.

DSCF2346.jpg

DSCF2429.jpg

the season after this were hoping to be releasing these two amongst the rabbits

DSCF3815.jpg

DSCF3818.jpg

good hunting

rew

smart pups how thay bred mate?

every one of the dogs shown on this thread look fit and healthy it just goes to show how well we look after our dogs they are a creit to you all.. ;) how people can lable folks like us is beyond me ...when i walk round the streets or parks and see people with fat mutts on the end off a lead they are the people who are cruel and clueless about animals .....good hunting for this coming season i know i cant wait ....i hope i never lose the buzz .... ;):D:D all the best snoop ...the veggy man :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Snoop: they reckon that if your'e into something for 10 years then your'e into it for life: apparently there's a lot of folks get into a hobby/interest or whatever, but about the 10 year mark they can get fed up with it: maybe it's a bit like marriage LOL I shall NEVER stop until they cart me off feet first.

The stinky dog will be entered this season, and the scary monster. My 2 main dogs will also be working: got a lot of rabbits down our way! LOL

Scary monster: she'll be my main ferreting dog this year :

And the 2 sisters:

Minky now 14 months:

like the look of minky whats the breeding.