THIS IS ENGLAND!!

:yes:

Excellent film mate, been to see it twice now.

Saw this link on another forum, forget which, but it lets you watch the film on your pc (fook knows how but it does, witchcraft I reckon)

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/4/2306

Have just tried that link again myself and it seems slow to load now, maybe try again later when all the free loaders have gone to bed!? :whistle:

great film got a superb copy the other day well chuffed anyone seen dead man walking or a room for romeo brass also by Shane Meadows great films have a look

Stoaty

Edited by stoaty
great film got a superb copy the other day well chuffed anyone seen dead man walking or a room for romeo brass also by John Simm great films have a look

Stoaty

Sorry, whos John Simm, thought "This is England" and "Dead Man's Shoes" were Shane Meadows films.

Meadows is one of my favourite directors and Dead Man's Shoes is my faourite film of all time. Class

clip

oooops old age clip :icon_redface: lol . love the look of that dog by your name ade any chance of seeing a larger pic matey please??Don't forget a room for romeo brass on Friday its a cracking film the lad that plays Milky in This Is England plays the lead its a cracking film

Edited by stoaty