Huge Scottish buck??

Feck me it clouse, lol.. We hunted that bit of the country when I was up there, a 15 mile radius of there holds the best quality beasts Aberdeenshire has to offer..

Well done that man

Clouse will be chuffed with that one ...its a pity that lad never ran past me when we were up there ....accidents do happen lol :D .....I will send you a pic of a head Ali im dressing out for a lad when I get back ...it is not far behind this one ...the biggest ive ever had my hands on

Thats what you call a biggy.

well done that lad , I bet theres a few lads out there envious of that trophy head incl myself I might add.

Body weight wise he dosent look to big either which is strange as usually bucks that carry huge heads are proportionate , but the piccy could be deceptive.

But what a cracker.

Cheers Stu

Edited by Caprelous

Stu google scotsport shooting & look in the news section on the left hand side, there's a few more pictures on there..

Cheers ali

Stu google scotsport shooting & look in the news section on the left hand side, there's a few more pictures on there..

Cheers ali

Cheers for that mate since this has been posted a chap over on my website has posted the link inc a few more piccies.

Stu

Heard today there's been a huge buck taken on lower deeside in Aberdeenshire. Still drying out but ment to be looking like a 200+ cic head.

Anyone up that way heard much?

This one?

stonkin my only critique could be colour... excellent thanks for postin pic.