Bull X pups. Dam 1/2 Bull 1/2 Grey. Sire 3/8 Bull 5/8 Grey. I`ll let you work out what percentage that makes the pups as mafs aint my strongpoint. ;)

Both parents take/have taken all quarry that you would expect a lurcher of this cross to take.

Dam 23" 28kg Sire 25 1/2" 32kg

4 Dogs 4 Bitches £150 each

Dam with pups. D.O.B. 21/5/07

HPIM0087pups4.jpg

Sire to pups

HPIM0082stud1.jpg

For those of you that like to go to shows as i and the owner of the stud dog do you can see by the pics that both parents are regular show winners.

HPIM0083rosettsstud.jpg

dams wins, a few of these are for obedience.

HPIM0085rosettsf1.jpg

Please p.m. if you need to know anthing more

Yis Mars.

Edited by Mars

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to see they do well in the ring but how are they in the field

They do the job their bred for. :whistle:

Here`s the dam with a pup from a previous litter with some "post ban" quarry

HPIM0063.jpg

pups are 9/16 grey x 7/16 bull bud ;)

Thanks Paddy :victory:

Edited by Mars
good looking pups, my mate got a bitch that way bred and she is a speed demon with plenty of guts to boot. good luck with them. :victory:

Thanks Doran, that was my intention to breed pups with speed and plenty of "prey drive" and both parents possess plenty of that. :D

Yis Mars.

I like the big Tan one.. ;) .. i cant belive you have not sold them yet.. :blink: .. but then again you should of put the word out among mate's instead of wasting your time on here..

Cheer's

Millet

theirs a couple going to mates n one going to a bloke who had a pup from her last litter, he rang me to tell me how well his dog was doing :clapper: i mentioned that my bitch had just had another litter and he came round and put a deposit their and then :yes:

i`ll be keeping one back myself, but with a litter of 11 :o that still leaves me a few to sell and i thought on here i Might Find Decent Working Homes for them.

Yis Mars.

hi ya mars, see you've had a nice new 4x4? been yours a few times but your never bloody in!

hows titch doing these days?

i'll keep trying to catch you, speak soon ;)

sorry mars, found out today you are the owner of the other dog :icon_redface:

i know the lad who's dog you put over your bitch ;)

and what a dog he is! i can vouch for the dog as ive seen him in action :victory:

P.M.S.L. :laugh: It`s bad enough getting the dogs mixing the dogs up, but the owner of that stud dog is one Ugly Fecker, :laugh: and you have to worry about a bloke who wears flip flops like that. :laugh:

Yis Mars.