hw 100 which pellets

i use air arms diablolo field 8.4 grains 0.547 grams domed. these work well and i can get a good grouping, but im not sure if they are hard hitting enough, they are just the ones i got from the shop with the rifle to be honest.

i did buy a tin of marksman pointed pellets but they are so bad through my rifle, even after the 30 pellet bedding in, i know they are pointed but even so they should be accurate within accuracy. so i obviously dont use them anymore.

i think i will try the crossman magnums to see if a heavier pellet does me better.

i use air arms diablolo field 8.4 grains 0.547 grams domed. these work well and i can get a good grouping, but im not sure if they are hard hitting enough, they are just the ones i got from the shop with the rifle to be honest.

i did buy a tin of marksman pointed pellets but they are so bad through my rifle, even after the 30 pellet bedding in, i know they are pointed but even so they should be accurate within accuracy. so i obviously dont use them anymore.

i think i will try the crossman magnums to see if a heavier pellet does me better.

Crosman Premier Ultra Magnums are 10.5 grain in .177...