• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of the dog pups i bred out of meg 5 weeks

Here's mine

Here's my brown russel.. ..he will be 14yr old come september..  

Posted Images

One thing I come across when I read up on these dogs is there very biddable and make good ferreting,bushing dogs.

When the time comes for my cocker too enter the pearly gates wife permitting one may be on the list

He has a good few years left in him yet though

Terry,they're also very loyal companions for all the family,you can shoot,fly a hawk over them in fact a genuine allrounder capable of any work ,atb,WM
  • Like 4

What advice would you give regards getting a plummer pup toying with the idea of a cocker pup, JRT, or plummer for general bushing and mooching alongside my other dogs. I am aware there are various clubs but in all honesty many of the breeders seem to be popping pups out left right and centre and to me its all seems a money making exercise. My cousin owns a young plummer, very keen little worker but has already had health issues and accordingly i wouldnt be going down the shame route of breeding, that said very nice natured dog with plenty of drive and seems a natural worker. Any advice appreciated from those in the no, not interested in registrations etc just a good pup. Cheers Matt

What advice would you give regards getting a plummer pup toying with the idea of a cocker pup, JRT, or plummer for general bushing and mooching alongside my other dogs. I am aware there are various clubs but in all honesty many of the breeders seem to be popping pups out left right and centre and to me its all seems a money making exercise. My cousin owns a young plummer, very keen little worker but has already had health issues and accordingly i wouldnt be going down the shame route of breeding, that said very nice natured dog with plenty of drive and seems a natural worker. Any advice appreciated from those in the no, not interested in registrations etc just a good pup. Cheers Matt

Plenty of research on the parents, I've got a pup booked after christmas and if my mate (the pups breeder) wants to show it when it's older he can but I won't be entering it in any shows :angel: . Join the forums and ask plenty of questions as well :thumbs:

Hello matt,what lines and health issues does your mates young dog have ?? pm me if you wish or just post it up as these issues should be out there for all to see,I try to keep up with who is having trouble with certain lines so as to avoid any health problems popping up in mine,cheers,WM
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...