• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of the dog pups i bred out of meg 5 weeks

Here's mine

Here's my brown russel.. ..he will be 14yr old come september..  

Posted Images

I wish i could click like on my own picture because that little old style plummer has mullered many a thing over his long life..and is still standing,..maybee a bit week in the back leg department..but he is still going strong.. ;)

• Like 2

Here's my brown russel.. :D ..he will be 14yr old come september..

img9628wqc.jpg

he is a fine looking old soldier. your fondness for the old dog shines through your posts :thumbs:

I like him that much Cleany as i do all my animal's that is the reason he is still alive today.. :yes: ..i was stopping in a caravan last week with him and the pup..he sleep's near the door..i goes to open the door to let the pup out late on for a pee and he jump's up and trip's me over..he is good at doing that this day and age.. :D ..it resulted in me flying out the caravan door and coming down hard on the concrete on my knee cap..fook me i thought i had broke it..he just wondered of as though nothing had happened while i was curled up in a ball in agoney..the little shite..i can just about get up the stair's now but i can't blame him for it as i should of been more aware and it will be a sad day/week when he has to go to pasture's greener.. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Grand old soldier for sure Millet and wouldn't surprise me if he was the oldest plummer alive today,a grand old age for any dog let alone ones that tend not to live to long,What lines he from and best of luck border thats just what the plummer terrier needs litters like that being born.

• Like 1

Ive had 3 Fireman.. :thumbs: ..the half sister to Rip died at 8yr old after countless operation's for ulcer's and mammary tumours..and i also had a black and tan bitch pup out of the two of them that also died at 8yr from lepto..

Edited to add Rip's Pedigree.

rats1z.jpg

img0498vy.jpg

Edited by Millet
  • Like 2

Yes a mate of mine has a Tri colour out of Rip's son..he does not do fox with it as he does not like the idea of digging or the dog getting bitten badly he has bolted one though to the shotgun but that is all.... the dog is cracking for marking rabbit/ratting also retrieving to the shot gun and tracking legaly shot roe with a .243..in my eye's he is a cracking little terrier..very similar stamp to Rip just a different colour.. :thumbs:

Edited to add i've heard on the grape vine they is still a daughter of rip on the go but apparently she is full of tumour's but getting on a bit i suppose..and the son to rip was apparently a cracking foxing dog and went for silly money..he looked like a cross between rip and his dam..

Edited by Millet