• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of the dog pups i bred out of meg 5 weeks

Here's mine

Here's my brown russel.. ..he will be 14yr old come september..  

Posted Images

my old dog

tall, wide and ugly but wouldnt mind another like him, bred shit.

000_0183.jpg

UGLY YES BUT SEEN SOME GRAFT, FAIR PLAY BBB

Yeah but if it was someone elses plummer he'd be saying kennal fight scars :thumbs::laugh: ,

thay dont get bottomed of with kennel fights, its honest work without the normal bullsh*t, the thing i like about BBB is hes not a bullsh*ter and doesnt big his dogs up. if anything he says there sh*t

Depends how they get grabbed through the bars really but i was taking the p*ss alli,as we all know how he feels about them.But also many folks on here will just call him a bullshitter for saying he dug to a plummer and you've almost said as much yourself in the past about plummers but like i say just taking the p*ss.

yet to have owt worth writing about, that one old dog , but last off he would get knocked about and i only used him in easy spots, hand on heart i didnt want the old dog to quit after 9 yrs or so.

Had a nice bitch that was also a looker, she had a few fits and then was pts.

i wouldnt have bred from her if i had known about the fits.

my hearts out of plummers, fingers crossed the" black slugs" make it

• Like 1

Depends how they get grabbed through the bars really but i was taking the p*ss alli,as we all know how he feels about them.But also many folks on here will just call him a bullshitter for saying he dug to a plummer and you've almost said as much yourself in the past about plummers but like i say just taking the p*ss.

yes i said it myself i also put up on here that i had a dig to a young fellas plummer last season and she did well but was a fast easy dig. there is the odd plummer about that will do earth work, but ive seen more come away when thay start to get bossed about, there not for me,but where not all the same in choice of terrier, IMHO,
  • Like 4